Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Well Travelled”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This was the first time I had stayed in a Premier Inn and if they are all like this one, I will be staying at many more. The rooms were spacious and the beds very comfortable. We had a problem with the TV which was dealt with immediately. The staff were friendly and efficient and the food in the restaurant was good with excellent service. For our transportation to the airport we used the National Express shuttle bus which stopped at the hotel and was very convenient.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank LynBN1
PIBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road).
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the excellent meal, spacious and comfortable room plus the friendly and efficient staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

Kerry

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,213)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is a busy hotel with the entrance hall having a shopping mall ambience. Staff are courteous though some struggled to communicate clearly in English.
The room was smallish and slightly tired as were the corridors which were long and claustrophobia inducing.
Not the worst Premier Inn I've stayed at but not the best either.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the entrance and ambience to the friendly and courteous staff.

Schenectady, New York
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My daughter is currently in England and due to return home. She attempted to book a room online, but got a message that her credit card did not work and to try a different card. Instead, she called me on Skype and asked if I could make the reservation, because her card was not working.

I tried to make a reservation, but I was greeted with the same message after entering my credit card number. Thinking that perhaps I had mistyped it, I attempted to book the room again, this time being very careful that I correctly entered the required credit card information. Again, I got a page that said the order could not be processed and to use a different card.

I chose instead to use a different hotel.

The following day, I logged on to my credit card account, and lo and behold, there were THREE charges from this hotel, DESPITE the fact that the web site stated that they could not process the order and to use a different card.

When I went to their web site to straighten it out, the only way to contact them was via a feedback form, and it required a postal code and telephone number in addition to a reservation number. Problem is, 1) I never got a confirmed reservation, hence no reservation number (but still got charged), 2) The postal code required MUST be a UK postal code. I'm in the US. 3) The telephone number MUST be a UK number. Again, I'm in the US.

I would strongly advise caution if you're not from the UK and want to book a room here.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Tom V
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for your review. Please be assured that your feedback is very important as it enables us to improve standards. Please email the details to talktous@premierinn.com and we will investigate this further for you.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Overall great stay other than a little noise from above room, but i will be calling back again in the future. Great price for the service given and well worth every penny. location is key and this hotel offers you the chance of great travel links starting in the early hours of the morning. Great sleeptime and great food

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the excellent meal, good value for money and a good location.

Evesham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Second time I stayed there before an early morning flight. Can't recommend it enough, it's in sight of the runway but I never heard an aircraft. Nice coffee shop and restaurant comfortable bed and nice bathroom. Everything you need and good deals on parking

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with our rooms as they are triple glazed, so you you would not hear the planes taking off or landing fom the bedroom.
Also,I am glad that you have found our restaurant and coffee shop comfortable and enjoyable.

Pickering, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. Each time the hotel is clean and well looked after. Staff are always very pleasant and a special mention for my waitress during my evening meal - Cristina from Jerez in sunny Spain - she offers such good service and she is a real asset to the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from clean and comfortable room plus good service which you have received from Cristina.

Kerry

I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the customer service you received at our hotel.
Isle of Wight, England
Reviewed 30 May 2014

There are two Premier Inns on Bath Rd on the north side of the Heathrow Airport; this is the original one at the east end. We have not tried the (new) western one yet, but when this one opened a few years ago it was certainly outside the normal Premier Inn mould, with its soaring atrium (overlooked by some of the rooms) and restaurants and bar. Our latest visit showed the well-trained staff are very keen to ensure that everything about your experience will be excellent, from reception, to the room to the restaurant. The manager is evident on the lobby floor making sure that everything is as it should be. We were pleased to find in the restaurant that our 'regular' waiter, who always looked after us well, has been promoted to restaurant supervisor.
The shuttle buses to the airport start from the hotel car park, so everything is very convenient.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the excellent recep[tion,restaurant, room plus the friendly and trained staffs.

Kerry
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sofitel London Heathrow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Ibis London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel? Share your experiences!