Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Good 3.5/5
US$182
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
US$48
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
US$41
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
9,676 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealbath roadpurple parkingcosta coffeeheathrow airportcoffee shopcar parkhoppa busexcellent value for moneyall you can eatfamily roomgood nights sleepnext morningbar and restaurantnight's sleepbudget hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I love this place I use it every time I fly to California . It's actually got a homely feel considering its so ugly and modern . There s a really happy chef called Mohammed who works in one of the restaurants that do the buffet breakfast , I've never seen him miserable where as some of the staff members just manage a grunt . He lightens up the room with his positive and happy attitude , he needs to actually be the manager of the whole building he would be an asset to the business .
Overall very happy with this clean and inexpensive hotel .

Room Tip: Try and choose a room with the view of the run way ,its sound proof so you won't hear any planes .
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
PIBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road).
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the homely feel, to the clean rooms and great value for money.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

sat nav broke down, mobile phones had gone dead!, but we managed to find it. we booked it as part of a package which included a day out to legoland and night at this hotel and breakfast. we have always booked various premier inn's on our travels, because they have family rooms and and are reasonably priced. their breakfasts are always good and kids like it too.
parking area was busy but managed to get a spot further away.
this premier inn at heathrow was really huge and busy, staff were very helpful we had no trouble getting into our room and settling down, kids also received goody bags, with crayons etc. as some previous reviewers have commented on the noise, there seemed like there was a herd of elephants in the room above us in the morning around 8am.
it wasnt too much of a problem for us as we were getting up at that time anyway. however, considering the hotel is right next to the flight path and we could see the planes flying really low, we couldn't hear any of them in our room.
next morning breakfast was same as all premier inn's and very good variety. we dont like our eggs only cooked on one side, so we asked one of the staff to cook our eggs on both sides, they were happy to do so and even asked if we wanted bolied eggs too. the staff were very helpful and efficient in their roles. checking out was easy too. Dont think we'll go to legoland again, but if we do, it'll be nice to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the helpful staff, good variety at breakfast to the easy check out.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

As someone who often frequents Premier Inn's this one was much the same as others. We ate an evening meal and breakfast there, both of which were nice. Plenty of choice for breakfast and friendly staff. Rooms were quiet and comfortable. My only complaint is the parking fee. I booked a package of 15 nights parking and the nights stay. When I arrived I had to pay an extra £10 to park for one night outside the hotel before driving to the Long Stay parking the next day. I was aware that this would be the case after reading reviews before I went, but I do not think it is good business practice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the nice meals in the Thyme Restaurant to the quiet and comfortable rooms.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had cause to stay here for three nights over the course of May 2014, and slept well each night. The hotel itself is very close to Heathrow and is serviced by the National Express Hotel Hoppa bus which I found to be a convenient asset for transfer from the airport to the hotel - For the benefit of readers, the bus number you need for this hotel from Heathrow is H6 from all terminals.

The entrance to the hotel is an impressive atrium and within the entrance area (along with the hotel check-in) is the Thyme Restaurant, a bar, and a 24hr Costa Coffee stand. Check in was swift and painless on all occasions I stayed, the same applied to check out.

The rooms I was allocated were clean and the beds were comfortable. Being so close to the runway one would expect noise and disturbance but the sound insulation for exterior noise is excellent. This is a very busy hotel and I was impressed by the fact that despite being a very bustling and constantly on the go type of place, my rooms were quiet and restful.

I ate at the Thyme Restaurant twice on the three occasions I stayed there. The food is OK, we are not talking about sophisticated cuisine, it's fairly generic, but nicely presented and edible. The waiting staff on the other hand were all charming and eager to help. I found breakfast to be edible and filling but not particularly tasty or exciting either - this would be the same of any hotel which serves a mass produced buffet breakfast, and it was certainly no better or worse than any other Premier Inn I've stayed in before.

As a single female traveler I did not feel intimidated or worried about my safety staying here, this hotel is awash with families, tour groups and couples and it seems to handle it's massive popularity with a certain relaxed ease. I would stay again purely for the quality of sleep I had and the restful nature of the rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank DeborahsTravelz

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the impressive atrium to the swift check in.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I dined in restaurant "Thyme" part of the Premier Inn, Heathrow Airport England.
The service was excellent, very friendly & very hospitable.
Since I travel a lot for my work, i dine out a lot, so i know what's around.
Even though this kind of service level should be normal.... I honestly think that many restaurants should take this as an example. I would like to compliment especially waitress Cristina, who is very attentive and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
PIBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the service in the restaurant especially from Cristina who was excellent, friendly and very hospitable..
Mehfooz