“Value for money”

Ahaa Dosa
Ranked #49 of 255 Restaurants in Hounslow
Cuisines: Indian, Sri Lankan
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

I had to this restaurant few times its value for money and quality food. I will recommend but only problem is parking near restaurant

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Very y nice Restaurant clean and nice staff are very friendly. Food are ready within a 10 to 15 minis of the our order. My wife like the freshly prepared Onion Rava Masala Dosa. My kids like the kid dosas and friendly staff with the kids sweets. We had good time great family out great value for Money

Reviewed 9 November 2013

People pick the restaurant not just for food but some service as well, where this restaurant seriously looses. It used to be a nice place to eat but lately something has gone terribly wrong, as they have all the new (super RUDE) staff.

5  Thank Travellver
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Very nice restaurant, clean and roomy . staff are also friendly . Food are ready within a few minutes of the order .
I like the freshly prepared dosa , crunchy and tasty . I will try the meal talat or similarly sounded meal which is available only at weekends next time . I wish they offer that meal on banana leaves like in south India . .
And I wish they post all the available food and prices online .
I have already recommended this nice restaurant to friends .

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Vada - 8/10
Dosa - 8/10
Coffee - 7/10

Lamb curry - 3/10 Tasted freshly reheated from the microwave!!!

Its not justice for me to compain against the price it was offered. Great value for money. Wouldnt mind having a second visit - less ordering any non veg items off from the menu.

3  Thank EYESCUBE