4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$112
PricelineUS$112
eDreamsUS$112
3,123 results
All reviews hatton cross heathrow airport tube station piccadilly line minute walk central london easy access bar and restaurant an early flight one night stay an overnight stay hgi shuttle runway soundproofing uk twickenham
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

Great customer service, I had some issues with my room but the lovely Italian supervisor was very helpful and polite I couldn’t be happier! Thanks, I definitely recommend it
Also very easy to access the public transportations and the terminal

Trip type: Travelled on business
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased that the hotel was to your liking and that you enjoyed your recent stay. My team and I hope to welcome you back to HGI Heathrow again in the future

Reviewed 15 August 2019 via mobile

Great customer service by velroy Fernandes we all really enjoyed our meal in bar. Service was excellent, polite and kind. You look so cute great height If I get a chance I would like to date you in future

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback, I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and I hope that we can welcome you back again soon

Reviewed 14 August 2019

We selected this hotel to stay overnight prior to departing from Heathrow. The room was clean, very quiet, and a mini fridge was provided along with snacks/drinks that could be purchased in the lobby. There is a bar off the lobby which was nice. The Hoppa bus to Terminals 2 and 3 arrived at the advertised time and was a 15 minute drive to Terminal 3--very convenient. For the price, this is a great place to stay when flying out of Heathrow Terminal 3.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback, I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and found our location at Hatton Cross convenient for your travel from Terminal 3.

I hope that you will choose our hotel again in the future and my team and I will look forward to welcoming you back to HGI Heathrow.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2019

Helpful and friendly staff. Clean rooms, just what you need for a stay In London. Tube station is 5 minute walk from hotel. Good price for stay. Ample parking. Plenty of amenities. Staff always happy to help.

Thank Lorna and Matth... C
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback, I am delighted that you always choose HGI Heathrow when you visit London Heathrow, and that you continue to enjoy your stays with us. My team and I appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2019 via mobile

Located on the perimeter of Heathrow airport, a few mins walk away from Hatton Cross tube station this hotel has a wide appeal.

I place a lot of check in. This is the first impression of the hotel. I tend to find airport hotels get this wrong. Maybe as they tend to be busier than regular hotels. Sadly the Garden inn followed this trend. Not unpleasant but no warmth. Basics like explaining your room card operates the lift were missed. Not the best check in I have ever seen experienced and not to the standard I received the day before at Hilton’s Hampton brand . However thankfully the rest of the staff I met were pleasant .

The room itself is a little on the small side and a little dated. Can’t recall the last time I stayed in a hotel with a bath. A small amount of mould, peeling on the ceiling of the bathroom, a stain on the bedroom wall all indicate that this hotel needs a bit of TLC. Funnily enough the public areas are of a higher standard than the rooms. In room fridge was great for storing drinks.

That being said, the rooms are perfectly serviceable. The gripes above aren’t deal breakers, but if there would be better quality hotels around the airport if this mattered to you.

Breakfast was good quality, nice selection of hot and cold dishes included an omelette station. Staff friendly and a good start to the day.

Hotel has a shuttle service to the terminals, but public buses are free around Heathrow. In you don’t have much luggage, take the 285 bus opposite the hotel to Terminals 2&3 or walk the 5 minutes to Hatton Cross to reach buses to terminal 4/5. Loads of luggage and the hotel Hoppa service makes sense.

Finally as the tube station is right on your doorstep, getting into central London is easy and takes about 45 minutes.

Overall, would go back.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peterborough-stig
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback, and your great picture of Concorde & runway 27L/09R! I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay at HGI Heathrow and I have noted your areas of feedback for improvements accordingly. I hope that you will choose our hotel again in the future and we look forward to welcoming you back