“Birthday celebrations in the banqueting suite”

Apni Rasoi- The Jolly Waggoner
Ranked #68 of 397 Restaurants in Hounslow
Price range: US$11 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian cuisine excites senses like no other. The colours, aromas and blends of spices, define indian food around the world today and the destination for such fine cuisine has .Now arrived at Apni Rasoi- Heathrow, Hounslow. The key to an enjoyable dining experience is our welcoming and comfortable environment. Diners can choose to sit formally in the 'A La Carte' dining area or have a informal dining experience in the Lounge areas or simply enjoy a complimentary Indian appetizer when you buy your first drink from the bar after a hard days work. Our team members are friendly and attentive and the restaurant has a capacity of 150+ guests seated in style and comfort and yes there is ample parking - at no extra cost. Welcome to Apni Rasoi Rakesh & Dolly Sharma Your Hosts- Forever
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Celebrated a family birthday. From the first ideas to the final function Rakesh ensured that the party was a success and catered for those with food allergies, which was very important for us. He guided us through the best dishes from the menu, which would cater for all. The staff were very good on the night ensuring that the drinks were always topped up, place kept clean. The food was plentyfull and very tasty- recommend the chicken wings.

Rakesh S, Owner at Apni Rasoi- The Jolly Waggoner, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Sir.
Thank you for your valued feedback as they are very important to us.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hospatility here with us and the opportunity to serve you and your family is highly appreciated .

You all were lovely guests to have and we look forward to welcoming you back to Apni Rasoi in the near future .

Once again thank you for your kindness .

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Owners were very accommodating and lovely people. Food was authentic. Plus they have kingfisher on tap!

Rakesh S, Owner at Apni Rasoi- The Jolly Waggoner, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear Sir.
Thank you for your valued feedback as they are very important to us.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Once again thank you.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Firstly, new decor. Very nice and the layout is much better than it was in the past.
We had a lovely Indian meal but I was surprised that on the night, there were very few people in the restaurant. As already mentioned the food was really great.

Would recommend this restaurant.

Rakesh S, Owner at Apni Rasoi- The Jolly Waggoner, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Sir/Madam.
Thank you for your valued feedback as they are very important to us.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hospatility and your dining experience with us here at Apni Rasoi- The Jolly Waggoner.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and once again thank you for your kindness.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

The restaurant has been completely refurbished, nice job. The food was a little slow in coming out, but well worth waiting for, great food and huge portions too. We had a great evening.

Rakesh S, Owner at Apni Rasoi- The Jolly Waggoner, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Dave.

Thank you for your valued feedback as they are very important to us.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hospatility and your dining experience here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Apni Rasoi- The Jolly Waggoner in the near future .
Once again thank you.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I don't normally write reviews, but felt I had to after my expectations had been dashed. I was staying around the corner, down for a training course the next day and I decided I would venture out for an early dinner. I Googled the Jolly Waggoner and apart from a few bad reviews, the majority inspired me to visit, so off I went. I found my way in to the section that was open and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it had been done. The food was ok, nothing special.....but what I didn't find ok was having to endure the very loud workmen drinking at the bar, talking about Tinder, Grinder and their experiences with naked women at various parties. Lads will be lads I guess. After I had finished my 'ok' butter chicken, I asked to use the toilet. Now I know the place is being refurbished and I am sure it will be lovely when finished, (the signs are there) but the toilets had obviously been used by the said workmen and they were DISGUSTING, obviously not been cleaned in ages....TOTALLY OFF PUTTING so I quickly left after informing the young man behind the bar. In my opinion the restaurant should not be open until all the work is finished. Will not be going back.

Rakesh S, Owner at Apni Rasoi- The Jolly Waggoner, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Dear Linda.
Thank you for your valued feedback as they are very important to us.
I am very disappointed to hear that your experience with us has been a total disaster and all I can say is they I have no excuse nor reason to justify the sun standard quality of service we have delivered on this occasion - including the refurbishment .
You can be rest assured that concerns raised in your feedback have been considered and implementations of better controls are being put in place.
I would like to take this opportunity to extent my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused and I would like to invite you over as our guest as a one off gesture of goodwill.
Please do contact me via the link on this site and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Once again please accept my sincere apologies .