“Great gem”

Ranked #3 of 396 Restaurants in Hounslow
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Visited for a family get together. Both meat and vegetarian starters the platters were excellent. The biryani, chilli chicken, dhal, mushroom rice and nans to follow did not disappoint us. They were all fresh and tasty. The service was if a very standard. Really pleased to have chosen Indian relish. We will back.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This place is very busy with many Indian people eating. That's a good sign. The menu is unusual for me, I believe from the South of India, and most dishes are unusual but delicious. Can't fault the food at all. The staff were all totally charming. Well done back soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous little restaurant. We visited last week. The food was delicious, freshly made and excellent value for money. The service was also really friendly and professional. The staff couldn't do enough for us.
I will definitely be returning. Thankyou!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I booked the restaurant for my husband's 40th birthday which was a vegetarian dinner for ~ 60 people. The food was extremely tasty and this was commented on by most if not all of the guests. The service was great - especially liasing with the manager Fahim beforehand to organise the event. Also well priced considering we had the venue to ourselves - so you have one happy customer who will recommend the restaurant and definitely come back : )

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Back in the area and was recommended the restaurant by friends. I ordered the food over the phone. The operator assured me the food would be ready in 20 mins but this was not the case. The restaurant on arrival was v busy to be fair. I waited for 40 mins in the end but the food once home was very tasty and worth the wait. Will be back for sure.