“Great quality and value”
Review of Nirala Sweets

Nirala Sweets
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Hounslow
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I've been here a couple of times. This is a joint that's just opposite the Hounslow bus station. It's one of many Nirala branches in the UK but it's the only one I've been to and it is very good: all the sweets are freshly made everyday as far as I can tell and very authentic. I've tried the Gulab Jamun which is fabulous and the Jhangiri or Amriti is pretty good.

The staff are very polite, helpful and friendly. Value for money is very good i.e. I bought 5 jamun + 1 Jhangri for £3/$5. That's real cheap in this part of the world.

Ambiance is fairly simple but nice and well lit. It's spacious enough. They have a restaurant on top that serves Indian / Pakistani food and they've got a special Poori Masal and Sweet breakfast offer on weekends.

I think they're great. Highly recommended.

2  Thank harshapaulraj