The hotel felt like it was brand new, modern clean and fresh. Check in went well and I was sent off to find my room, the hotel has an interesting layout and it took a little bit to work out where the room was, I also noticed 2 other people walking back and forth trying to find their room. The room was very nice and a great size, the room was very clean and everything you needed was there. I met a friend for some drinks at the main bar which was fine and the staff there was extremely pleasant and offered a good selection of beer and wine at normal hotel prices. We later had dinner in the restaurant which was also good, the food was well presented, arrived in good time and tasted good although I would say over priced for what you receive. The service in the restaurant was also great. I had an early flight so ordered room service for breakfast which was very nice and offered a great selection of breakfast items. My wakeup call came 10 minutes late which was a surprise thing to happen at an airport hotel but it was OK as I was already up. Check out went smooth but seemed to take a long time considering I paid for everything the night before to avoid any delays. The hotel is great, clean, modern and good service although I did get the feeling it was overpriced for what you get even if it is an airport hotel located within walking distance to T5. I would return based on the high quality of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express / Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathrooms include separate walk-in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel food and beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - 3AA Rosette restaurant serving gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Le Bar Parisien invites you to experience classic and trendy cocktails, as well as Champagne selection, and the Tea 5 salon serves delicious cakes and lunch options. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour gym as well as a hydro suite with vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. We do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel