You get what you pay for which is convenience of location (right next to Terminal 5) and exceptional service. This hotel has hundreds of rooms but you would never know it; guests just seem to hit the rooms crash and leave ! Food and drink are both quality as you would expect from a Sofitel but it is the service which is terrific. Front of house are great and very helpful. The spa is stunning so if like me you need a place to stop over and you don't mind paying a little more for the convenience this hotel has to be for you. I have previously stayed in the holiday Inn, Crown Plaza on the Heathrow complex but these hotels are ordinary and the journey by bus to each is a nightmare - especially with luggage. Sofitel is the best Heathrow hotel by miles. I will return again and again. TIP : you are right next door to T5 which has a couple or bars and cafes. It also has a well stocked Marks and Spencers. So if you are watching the pennies or just fancy a change of scene with the kids go to Terminal 5 and get champagne and prawn sandwiches from M&S for less that a Sofitel steak head back to your room and enjoy !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express / Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathrooms include separate walk-in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel food and beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - 3AA Rosette restaurant serving gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Le Bar Parisien invites you to experience classic and trendy cocktails, as well as Champagne selection, and the Tea 5 salon serves delicious cakes and lunch options. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour gym as well as a hydro suite with vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. We do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel