Stayed for a day and the hotel delivered everything we could have hoped for and it just kept on getting better and better. We had previously stayed with Hilton for our annual holiday to the states. Having said that you would know that it is a long trip, but what the hotel had accomplished to do was the fact that it felt more like I had already begun my holiday. Because of the remarkable service I have decided that the Sofitel is way ahead of what we had previously used for our transit flights.
Don’t get me wrong when I compliment the service more than the modern design and the practicality of the hotel building itself. Mentioning the overall design one thing that I think would have made the hotel function better would a few extra elevators; it took us a while before our family could get a chance to get in the elevator but at no point did I mind waiting as one of the concierges who was helping us with our bags was charming enough to keep my wife`s and kids attention diverted and why wouldn’t he was from the great state of sunshine Florida (usf).
Come to think of it I did observe that the hotel is quite multi cultured as there are people from all over the world working for Sofitel. The whole experience has definitely made me consider Sofitel to be one of the best airport hotels in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express / Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathrooms include separate walk-in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel food and beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - 3AA Rosette restaurant serving gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Le Bar Parisien invites you to experience classic and trendy cocktails, as well as Champagne selection, and the Tea 5 salon serves delicious cakes and lunch options. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour gym as well as a hydro suite with vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. We do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel