After dropping a hire car off we had 7hrs before a long flight so had pre booked a Superior room.Check in was easy, staff really helpful and friendly. Excellent from start to finish. The smaller rooms would be ideal for one person but for the small difference in price the bigger room is better. Plenty of room for cases under or beside the bed. Bathroom was ideal and the bed was very comfortable. So convenient to have towels and toiletries supplied. The whole area is extemely quiet if you need to sleep or just watch a bit of TV. Food can be ordered from the office, also there is a restaurant right next door.
The room was spotlessly clean. We would be happy to recommend and stay there again, especially as you can nominate how many hours you require .Very good value. Loved it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow