Stayed at Yotel after flying in late from Europe and overnighting before an early morning flight to Melbourne. What a great service, very conveniently located within the terminal so no need to worry about taxis/tube etc. The service was friendly and upbeat and the rooms were perfectly adequate for the few hours one spends in a hotel during transit. All linen crisp and white and beds & pillows comfortable. My son and I thought it was kind of fun, like being in a caravan! Just bear in mind it is not very "private" ie. toilet and shower, if you are sharing with someone else. Between booking in online these days and this fab service, it literally took hours off the arrival and checkin process... especially at the busy London Heathrow Aiport. Would highly recommend this efficient and time saving option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow