We live in Belfast and have stayed overnight in the Yotels in Heathrow and at Gatwick when our holiday trips involve an early flight out, or late arrival back in London.
Yotel rooms are well-designed, clean and quiet places for a good nights sleep. The shower is a blessing for a grubby traveller and the bed is big and really comfortable...
We know we could pay less or a lot more to stay elsewhere and to use taxis and hotel shuttles, but we have always found the Yotel more convenient, even when we have had to travel between terminals. On our most recent stay (Feb 2013) our check-in desk was beside the lift and one floor up from the Yotel - now that's really convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow