Once again a very nice sleep in Yotel. If you need a cheap place to stay on site in either Gatwick or Heathrow this is the place. It is basic but has everything you need for a very comfortable nights sleep either before or after a F. The beds are very comfortable but if like me you have back problems and have a single cabin request a low bed as it is easier to get into as oppose to the high beds. Free hot drinks. Fluffy towels and the offer of earplugs, alarms clocks and hairdriers makes this an excellent start or finish to your journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow