Was easy to book a room online. Perfect location in Terminal 4 of Heathrow, with a nice restaurant just steps from the door. Friendly staff checked us in and offered free extras like hair dryer, etc. Futon-like bed was fun to sit on to watch TV and comfortable to sleep on when lowered into a bed. Plenty of room to move around bed during night to get to bathroom. Easy storage under the bed for suitcases in Premium room (full size bed). Yotel was nicer then our hotel room in London! Highly recommend Yotel for your stay before morning flights out of Heathrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow