YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport
US$67
US$48
US$224
US$210
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$55
1,680 results
All reviewspremium cabinfree hot drinksgreat concepthour layovermission controlbetween flightslong layovermonsoon showersingle cabinfour hoursquick showerfree wififew hours sleepalarm clockmood lightingcomfortable bedthrough customs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed here after arriving on the very early flight from Australia for a few hours to allow time to check into our airbnb booked apartment - it was too early to show up on anyone's doorstep.
The rooms are very small but that is to be expected, and the bathroom is separated with a glass partition, however there is a curtain that can be pulled across for privacy.
Coming off a long haul flight the bed and shower were extremely welcoming - even just for the 3 or 4 hours we had the room. It allowed us to clear our heads before heading into town.
There can be a lot of noise in the corridor - ask for a room away from the reception area - we had a neighbouring guest suffering chest pains and paramedics arriving and him being taken to hospital - we heard the whole thing - but we were right next to reception.
However we still slept and the bed was lovely and comfortable.
You may struggle if you have too much luggage - although there is room under the bed when it is pulled out too many large bags may be a challenge.
Would definitely use the Yotel again.

Room Tip: If possible get a room away from reception.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear frothygirl,

We are very pleased to see that you appreciated the YOTEL concept and that we helped you to unwind after a long trip.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have used Yotel both in Heathrow and Gatwick several times for quick airport stopovers. It is clean and cosy and good enough for its purpose. I do not however find it easy to get to the back corridor rooms with my suitcase and doors/steps to the room. This last stay I had a very early morning flight from terminal 5 and had just found out that the train shuttle did not run at that time. After asking the airport information desk and anyone else I thought could know of a cheap way to transfer, I went back to the reception and the receptionist pleasantly offered all the information I needed - helpful and attentive! I was very grateful and impressed (the lady at the airport info desk could only point me to a taxi that could cost me £25!!).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Beachsweets,

Thank you so much for the continuous preference you are showing both to YOTEL Heathrow and YOTEL Gatwick. We are awfully pleased to see that you once again enjoyed your stay with us and most delighted to read your comments about our crew.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I've stayed in Yotel Heathrow a few times now as I commute regularly between the UK and Sri Lanka (several times a year). After such a long flight it's a relief to be able to walk the short distance to the Yotel, be greeted by courteous, efficient and welcoming, helpful staff; be settled into a spotlessly clean room with a hot drink of choice, catch up on communications via the free wifi, take a lovely hot shower and relax in a wonderfully comfortable bed. Because of the nature of the Yotel there's inevitably some "coming and going" of other guests; however I did not find noise to be an issue.

Coaches from Terminal Four run from only a few yards away from Yotel and other transport links are in relatively close proximity, making it the perfect option for stress-free travel when flying to or from Heathrow. Great value for money, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Jo K,

We are thrilled to see that you once again enjoyed your YOTEL experience and thank you so much for your most kind comments about our crew and service and your recommendation.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Warm regards

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I had to change my accommodation plans due to the underground strike and discovered a treasure in the airport. The Yotel room was cosy and comfy. The bed was just right. I expected to feel claustrophobic but this was truly not the case. Got a good sleep, nice warm shower, herbal tea at night and coffee in the morning. Staff were efficient and helpful. It certainly beats the stress of trying to get up and out to the airport from the city. I would use Yotels again for sure.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear NandiniS,

We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your YOTEL experience and thank you so much for your kind comments about our crew and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

First time at Yotel, Heathrow. Reminds me of staying on a small boat but much more comfortable as the cabin doesn't move! Good bed and pillows, free internet, lovely warm rain shower, and a nice cup of hot chocolate to take to bed. Very good value.

Room Tip: Ask to be in 2nd corridor away from entrance
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Dear profd,

It is great to see that you appreciated the YOTEL concept.

Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back!