I checked in around 7 pm. Went to the pub just outside the door for a nice dinner and drink. Returned to the Yotel and was asleep by 9:30 and out the door by 6:30.
I was a single female traveling alone and felt safe. The room reminded me of a cruise ship cabin. The bed was comfortable and the TV worked better than the one in my very expensive hotel the evening before. I put down the table and put my belonging on it. That worked well. All of my things were in one spot when I packed up to go. I did not find any unusual level of noise. The crew was very friendly.
If you are going to be staying by the airport for just a few hours sleep then this is a no hassle low cost option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow