“Exactly as advertised”

YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I checked in around 7 pm. Went to the pub just outside the door for a nice dinner and drink. Returned to the Yotel and was asleep by 9:30 and out the door by 6:30.

I was a single female traveling alone and felt safe. The room reminded me of a cruise ship cabin. The bed was comfortable and the TV worked better than the one in my very expensive hotel the evening before. I put down the table and put my belonging on it. That worked well. All of my things were in one spot when I packed up to go. I did not find any unusual level of noise. The crew was very friendly.

If you are going to be staying by the airport for just a few hours sleep then this is a no hassle low cost option.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Peach_Marietta,

We are very delighted to see that you enjoyed your YOTEL experience and appreciated our concept. Thank you so much for your most kind comments about our crew and service.

Best regards

General Manager - YOTEL London Heathrow

Write a ReviewReviews (1,648)

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I just checked out of this yotel after failing to get any sleep during 9 hours. The noise is unbearable; people chatting, people on phones, kids screaming, people arriving and leaving all day and night long without any consideration for others. I feel exhausted and frustrated after my stay here. The hotel staff couldn't seem to care less, the least they could do is try and keep people quiet. Awful, what a horrible waste of time and money. I won't be back.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Csmcnamara
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear csmcnamara,

We are awfully sorry to see that your stay was marred by noise.

We do rely on our guests to be conscious of their fellow travellers’ desire to be quiet as much as is humanly possible. We are aware that the slightest noise can impact somebody's sleep and for this we do ask our guests to be considerate. It is clear from your feedback that we were not successful on this occasion.

Please accept once again our apologies.

Kind regards

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Enjoyed my stay at the Yotel. It had just what I needed for the short time I was staying there.

It's great that you can pay by the hour, but for us staying a night it would have been great to be able to pay for a night and get a discount for that.

But all in all very content with my stay at the Yotel in Heathrow.

1  Thank Ellibella

Dear Ellibella

Thank you for your great review. We are very happy to see that you appreciated our concept and enjoyed your YOTEL experience.

Best wishes

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I had about 7.5 hours break at Heathrow between my flights. I felt it was too short to try to go to the city or to meet anyone, and too long to just sit in the terminal! It took me about 45 minutes to get to Yotel in Terminal 4 after I landed in Terminal 5 including the time for immigration check. The check in was instantaneous and courteous. The cabin is really a hole in the wall! However, it was very clean and the bed was comfortable. They do not provide a wake up call and I was a bit nervous about my cell phone doing its job. The shower had enough force, they had some nice herbal soap/shampoo and good large towels. Checkout was again very quick and the person at the reception was very friendly in giving me directions back to Terminal 5 (he suggested I take a city bus at no charge as they may not allow me to checkin at Terminal 4 to get to the inter-terminal bus). There was a big restaurant next door that I did not try. Really helped me feel refreshed for about 45 pounds. If I ever have >6 hours in Heathrow, I will definitely consider it again. I only wish they were in T 5 and did not require me to clear immigration.

Room Tip: You need a transit visa to get to this hotel (as opposed to the transit hotels in places like Singap...
1  Thank Srini-AZ
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Srini-AZ,

Thank you so much for your most kind comments about our crew and service. Please note that we do offer alarm clocks that we happily set up for our guests. Awfully sorry if this has not been offered to you on this occasion.

Thanks once again and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Best wishes

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Staying at the Yotel, we had an eight hour layover from the US and were extremely jet lagged. The Yotel concept of offering a few hours to rest as you wait for your layover is conveniently located at Heathrow. It's buried in Terminal 4 at the airport and thus its buried away from the noise. The cabin my GF and I rented was a little cramped but still better than trying to catch some sleep in the airport seats of a waiting area. We slept a few hours, showered and cleaned up in the cabin all for about £32 British pounds. It was WELL worth it!

Room Tip: Great deal if you simply need a few hours for shut-eye in transit!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hogues

Dear Hogues,

We are very pleased to see that you loved our concept and enjoyed your YOTEL experience.

Best regards

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I had planned a visit to see my mom in the UK and wanted to take an early flight back to the USA so decided to stay overnight. I discovered Yotel online. What a fabulous place to stay at such a great price.. it was just what I needed to cut the travel time from my mother's home so that I would not be too exhausted on my return. Yotel is cheap and is right near the stairs to take to the departure lounge. What more could anyone want. The bed was so comfortable, I slept well. the design and overall comfort level is excellent

Room Tip: the single room is small but worked for me. I saw a double cabin and it would work well for a couple...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Annbosslady
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear Annbosslady,

Thank you for your fabulous review! We are delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your YOTEL experience and look forward to welcoming you back!

Kind regards

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I've just completed a Yotel Heathrow survey, and have been re-directed to one of my favorite travel sites. Let me share what I've told them.

First experience. I arrived on Virgin Atlantic, terminal 3. As a Delta Platinum, I am "entitled" to use Yotel as an arrival lounge. Alas, the Yotel folks were totally unaware of this. One phone call, and I was cleared to use the facility. They could not possibly have been more helpful. Several days later, I spent my final night in London at Yotel. I had an early flight out, and having had to take a taxi from central London to LHR a few years ago, I did not want to have to remortgage my home a second time. Okay, the modular rooms: It's a bit cramped I think the room was about 7sq meters, but the room was silent, the shower was fabulous, the bed extremely comfortable, and I saved a lot of money/stress/rushing, by staying at Yotel. Immediately after check in, Skyteam check in was immediately up stairs, I got my boarding passes for the next morning, and 10 minutes later, went to bed. I don't think it took 5 minutes to leave my room, take the escalator upstairs and get through security. Yeah, that fast, and painless. I can't imagine going back to London, and wasting good money on an in town hotel, then first rushing back to Heathrow for an early flight. I loved the experience. Sign me a Delta Platinum Medallion, Million Mile Flyer.

Room Tip: Single traveler, I took the smallest room available. It would have been adequate/tight for a couple...
1  Thank DrH
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear DrH,

We are delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your YOTEL experience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments by both filling our online survey and also through TripAdvisor. And most certainly thank you for your most kind comments about our crew and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions!

Best wishes,