“It's just all you need!”

YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Overall, we had a great stay! We would definitely come back when we need to transit in London. Convenient in many ways! Small room but packed with all you need! Wish we have more of Yotel hotel in other airports around UK!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Siti L,

We are awfully pleased to see that you enjoyed your YOTEL experience and appreciated our concept!

Best regards

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed at Yotel, mainly as it was in the terminal building at Heathrow and I didn't fancy taxis or transfers early in the morning before my flight. I was pleasantly surprised, as this funky little hotel was so much more than I expected. The room was tiny - especially given that I am 6ft 5in tall - but was perfectly formed, and provided all you need for an airport transit stay. Super comfy bed, really lovely shower with fab smelling shower gel, a desk and fold-away chair for if you need to work, free unlimited Wi-Fi, complimentary hot drinks (hot choc was the best) and free water. The staff are falling over themselves to help - setting alarm clocks, giving you a tour, making extra drinks - all to ensure you have a comfortable and stress-free stay. You can hire for just the times you need on an hour-by-hour basis too... so convenient. Just enough room for 1 - would be cosy for a couple...

Room Tip: There are two room types - the standard will fit one person comfortably... would suggest that you go...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear NickMackesonSmith,

We are thrilled to see how much you enjoyed your YOTEL experience and appreciated our concept. Thank you so much for your most kind comments about our crew and service. Our crew represent everything that YOTEL stands for and it gives great joy that our guests acknowledge this.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We had a 13 1/2 hour layover beginning about 11:30 p.m.
Checked in quickly and checked out quickly and had a refreshing sleep and hot snack for breakfast in between. Made the next flight (7 1/2 hours overseas) much more enjoyable and arrived home less hassled. Would certainly recommend it to anyone with at least a 6 1/2 hour layover ( unless in and out of terminal 4). It does take a while to change terminals otherwise. Thanks to all who made this a good option for us.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RonPauls
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear RonPauls,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback both through our online survey and TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your YOTEL experience and appreciated our concept and thank you for your comments about our crew and service.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I checked in around 7 pm. Went to the pub just outside the door for a nice dinner and drink. Returned to the Yotel and was asleep by 9:30 and out the door by 6:30.

I was a single female traveling alone and felt safe. The room reminded me of a cruise ship cabin. The bed was comfortable and the TV worked better than the one in my very expensive hotel the evening before. I put down the table and put my belonging on it. That worked well. All of my things were in one spot when I packed up to go. I did not find any unusual level of noise. The crew was very friendly.

If you are going to be staying by the airport for just a few hours sleep then this is a no hassle low cost option.

Dear Peach_Marietta,

We are very delighted to see that you enjoyed your YOTEL experience and appreciated our concept. Thank you so much for your most kind comments about our crew and service.

Best regards

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I just checked out of this yotel after failing to get any sleep during 9 hours. The noise is unbearable; people chatting, people on phones, kids screaming, people arriving and leaving all day and night long without any consideration for others. I feel exhausted and frustrated after my stay here. The hotel staff couldn't seem to care less, the least they could do is try and keep people quiet. Awful, what a horrible waste of time and money. I won't be back.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Csmcnamara
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear csmcnamara,

We are awfully sorry to see that your stay was marred by noise.

We do rely on our guests to be conscious of their fellow travellers’ desire to be quiet as much as is humanly possible. We are aware that the slightest noise can impact somebody's sleep and for this we do ask our guests to be considerate. It is clear from your feedback that we were not successful on this occasion.

Please accept once again our apologies.

Kind regards

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Enjoyed my stay at the Yotel. It had just what I needed for the short time I was staying there.

It's great that you can pay by the hour, but for us staying a night it would have been great to be able to pay for a night and get a discount for that.

But all in all very content with my stay at the Yotel in Heathrow.

1  Thank Ellibella

Dear Ellibella

Thank you for your great review. We are very happy to see that you appreciated our concept and enjoyed your YOTEL experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I had about 7.5 hours break at Heathrow between my flights. I felt it was too short to try to go to the city or to meet anyone, and too long to just sit in the terminal! It took me about 45 minutes to get to Yotel in Terminal 4 after I landed in Terminal 5 including the time for immigration check. The check in was instantaneous and courteous. The cabin is really a hole in the wall! However, it was very clean and the bed was comfortable. They do not provide a wake up call and I was a bit nervous about my cell phone doing its job. The shower had enough force, they had some nice herbal soap/shampoo and good large towels. Checkout was again very quick and the person at the reception was very friendly in giving me directions back to Terminal 5 (he suggested I take a city bus at no charge as they may not allow me to checkin at Terminal 4 to get to the inter-terminal bus). There was a big restaurant next door that I did not try. Really helped me feel refreshed for about 45 pounds. If I ever have >6 hours in Heathrow, I will definitely consider it again. I only wish they were in T 5 and did not require me to clear immigration.

Room Tip: You need a transit visa to get to this hotel (as opposed to the transit hotels in places like Singap...
1  Thank Srini-AZ
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Srini-AZ,

Thank you so much for your most kind comments about our crew and service. Please note that we do offer alarm clocks that we happily set up for our guests. Awfully sorry if this has not been offered to you on this occasion.

Thanks once again and we look forward to welcoming you back!