This was a superb experience. Booked two Premium cabins from mid evening until late afternoon the following day. The staff were outstanding. Bed linen and towels clean and superb quality. Staff could not have been more welcoming and friendly both when we checked in and when we went to get drinks from Mission control. Unlimited complimentary drinks is a real bonus and they are excellent. OK so we heard people come and go during the night but that would be so in any airport hotel. I would not hesitate to book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow