60 pounds less than Hilton for our nite. 3 minutes up escalator/lift to Delta check in terminal 4 for departing flight to US, so convenient and easy. Suggest premium cabin for couple. Small but adequate with necessary amenities. No noise our nite. Quick check in/out. Good complimentary coffee. Hairdryers at front desk if needed. Control buttons on side of bed for lites,bed,etc. Windsor restaurant next door was very good and reasonably priced - pasta with salmon and many choices of draft beer,etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow