Sandwiched between arrivals and departures in the terminal where I needed to be to meet my husband coming in on an early arriving flight from Saudia Arabia, Yotel was the perfect place. Next to a Weatherspoon's for an easy and reasonable dinner. Yotel itself did what it said on the can - lovely and clean, crisp linen, lots of tv channels and I was where I needed to be at 6am the next day having had a really good nights sleep. Would use again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow