I am from the UK and have stayed in a variety of airport hotels before. Such a hassle to get their shuttle or cab to the hotels which are all on the outside of the airport. We had a 8 hour stopover in the airport and needed some sleep so booked in at the YOTEL. Reasonable price, not super cheap but you are paying for convenience. After reading reviews I thought it would be hard to find but not at all, super easy and signposted.
We had the larger room and it was great. Bed big enough for 2. Slept soundly. I'm a light sleeper and there was a little noise but more from the staff moving about actually! Would have been nice to have water in the room after a long flight.
If we ever stopover in the airport again we won't do anything else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow