I wasn't sure what to expect. I did some reading on this hotel before arriving but still nothing beats putting "eyes" on a place. From my check in to unlocking the door, I was just amazed at how they could pack so much into so little. Even though I was at a MAJOR airport, I couldn't tell. It was very quiet.
I did order some food which arrived much faster than I expected (or I fell asleep and didn't realize it, lol). For the price, everything was quite comfortable, easy to reach and quite modern. Prior to this stay, I'd never heard of this place. Now, I'm always checking the site to see if/where new sites may be opening.
This is a definite must do especially if you have only a few hours between connections and don't want to bother with the larger chains in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow