We booked two rooms for our family of five. Right before we went to the rooms, we worried that they would be too small for us and our luggage and we switched it to three rooms (a single and two doubles). Overall, we had a fantastic stay. We got the rooms from 6 pm to 6 am and one of my only tiny gripes would be that since I booked the rooms well in advance, I misjudged the amount of time we would need. I wanted to shorten our stay by an hour, but we weren't able change that at all.
The rooms are extremely clean and well appointed. They are not as tiny as we expected (we would've been fine with two rooms!) and everything fit in our rooms with no issue. The beds were extremely comfortable and clean. There was free wifi, which was nice for catching up at home. You could order food if needed, though there were tons of food options in the terminal.
They have weird corrugated floor sections near reception that make a lot of noise when you roll luggage over them. Since there are rooms directly outside of reception, I would find that annoying if in those rooms. I could also imagine that people checking in/out, talking etc near the front could also disturb those rooms, so I would request a room far from there, if possible. Our rooms were on the right of reception at the end of the hall and were very quiet. The only other noise I would complain about is that the toilets in the adjacent rooms flush LOUD and you can hear that far too well in the rooms. Despite that, it was a very peaceful night, the price was right and we thorough enjoyed our stay.
Oops, one word of caution. When I booked this hotel, I had never been to Heathrow. I read that there was a train connecting the terminals and thought it would be easy to get from terminal to terminal. It was not. Getting from terminal 4 to 2 via train was so convoluted with luggage (thankfully we did a dry run the night before!) that we decided to take a cab in the morning instead. So basically, I could've stayed at any hotel adn taken a cab in the morning! But that's not yotels fault. The hotel itself is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow