“Great way to start the weekend!”

YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Needed a room near to Heathrow as an early flight out. Booked a YOTEL room and after parking the car and arriving at the airport everything was easy. No problems finding YOTEL - easy check-in, dumped bags and headed out to The Wellington for food and drink. Great value for money, clean, good shower, hairdryer available, TV, comfy bed and air-conditioned. Will use this group again.

Room Tip: Go for the larger room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helena H
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Helena H,

We are delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your YOTEL experience and we look forward to welcoming on many future occasions!

General Manager - YOTEL London Heathrow

Write a ReviewReviews (1,648)

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Had a long (10 hour) layover at Heathrow. Arrived at T3, caught the tube from T3 to T4, which is free between terminals. Checked in to a Standard Cabin, which I think are the smallest, and had a great sleep! The rooms, or cabins, have everything you need ... Wifi, TV, shower, towels, soap, shampoo, toilet and complimentary tea or coffee. Nice crisp clean sheets, comfortable and reasonably priced, especially for London. I would definitely stay again just to get some sleep on a long layover. Even just to shower and relax on a shorter layover.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Callywow,

We are delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your YOTEL experience and that you had a great sleep!

We look forward to welcoming on many future occasions.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Excellent staff who will help you get settled in and point you in the right direction.
Comfortable rooms that have every amenity needed.
Right under check-in from Airfrance and Delta.
The rates for the rooms are very fair for a stay.
All in all I think it is one of the best situated, and comfortable hotels in Heathrow.

Room Tip: Rooms 1-3 or 6-the last one

Dear Leon A,

We are awfully pleased to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your YOTEL experience and thank you for your most kind comments about our crew!

We look forward to welcoming on many future occasions.

Best regards

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We booked two rooms for our family of five. Right before we went to the rooms, we worried that they would be too small for us and our luggage and we switched it to three rooms (a single and two doubles). Overall, we had a fantastic stay. We got the rooms from 6 pm to 6 am and one of my only tiny gripes would be that since I booked the rooms well in advance, I misjudged the amount of time we would need. I wanted to shorten our stay by an hour, but we weren't able change that at all.

The rooms are extremely clean and well appointed. They are not as tiny as we expected (we would've been fine with two rooms!) and everything fit in our rooms with no issue. The beds were extremely comfortable and clean. There was free wifi, which was nice for catching up at home. You could order food if needed, though there were tons of food options in the terminal.

They have weird corrugated floor sections near reception that make a lot of noise when you roll luggage over them. Since there are rooms directly outside of reception, I would find that annoying if in those rooms. I could also imagine that people checking in/out, talking etc near the front could also disturb those rooms, so I would request a room far from there, if possible. Our rooms were on the right of reception at the end of the hall and were very quiet. The only other noise I would complain about is that the toilets in the adjacent rooms flush LOUD and you can hear that far too well in the rooms. Despite that, it was a very peaceful night, the price was right and we thorough enjoyed our stay.

Oops, one word of caution. When I booked this hotel, I had never been to Heathrow. I read that there was a train connecting the terminals and thought it would be easy to get from terminal to terminal. It was not. Getting from terminal 4 to 2 via train was so convoluted with luggage (thankfully we did a dry run the night before!) that we decided to take a cab in the morning instead. So basically, I could've stayed at any hotel adn taken a cab in the morning! But that's not yotels fault. The hotel itself is excellent.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank aimathy
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear aimathy,

We are delighted to see that you and you your family enjoyed your experience with YOTEL and that you found our cabins to be extremely clean, the beds extremely comfortable and the hotel excellent overall.

Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Warm regards

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect. I did some reading on this hotel before arriving but still nothing beats putting "eyes" on a place. From my check in to unlocking the door, I was just amazed at how they could pack so much into so little. Even though I was at a MAJOR airport, I couldn't tell. It was very quiet.

I did order some food which arrived much faster than I expected (or I fell asleep and didn't realize it, lol). For the price, everything was quite comfortable, easy to reach and quite modern. Prior to this stay, I'd never heard of this place. Now, I'm always checking the site to see if/where new sites may be opening.

This is a definite must do especially if you have only a few hours between connections and don't want to bother with the larger chains in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Khen R,

We are delighted to see that you found your experience with YOTEL to be amazing and you had a quiet night's sleep.

We are pleased to share with you that soon we will be opening in Paris International Airport Charles-de-Gaulle and in Singapore City, with more new locations to be announced soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stayed at the Yotel Heathrow on 12 August 2014. The room was practical and comfortable but I got no sleep and that after all was the purpose of taking the room. I was in cabin 4 which is near the reception and I could hear the staff and customers laughing and joking literally every 10 minutes( there is no door to isolate you from the reception). The next door cabin must have had a blocked toilet and was flushed constantly for about 2 hours. When I used my shower the drain was blocked and I had to switch off the water to ensure that it did not overflow, I reported it and was told that these drain, drain slowly but I said it made no sense to have your trash can floating around in the shower with you and they said that they would have it checked when I left. The room was practical and comfortable for the purpose but the lack of small details like the noisy reception and no door to separate it from guests lets it down. I am traveling in 3 weeks time again and had intended to stay over at the Yotel heathrow but I think I will have to give it a skip.

Room Tip: Train staff to be quiet and get a door to isolate the reception from the guest cabins
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear ColoradoRichard,

I am awfully sorry to see that your stay was marred by noise.

We are doing our best and we do rely on our guests to be conscious of their fellow travellers’ desire to be quiet as much as is humanly possible. We are aware that the slightest noise can impact somebody's sleep and for this we do ask our guests to be considerate. We do of course have to be considerate ourselves and try even harder however challenging this might be as we interact with our guests for a number of reasons. It is clear from your feedback that we were not successful on this occasion. We are sorry that our efforts did not have the sought-after result for you during this stay.

Please accept once again my apologies. I look forward to your response to my private message through TripAdvisor and I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to prove that this was a very rare experience indeed.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Yotel, really does do what it says on the can - at a very competitive price, comfortable and clean beds and a TV with a great choice of channels. The welcome crew were highly efficient (the automated machines were not working) but I would rathe rdeal with a human being anyway!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Polly D

Dear Polly D,

We are thrilled to see that you thoroughly enjoy your experience with YOTEL experience and that you find our cabins and beds to be comfortable and clean!

Thank you for your most kind and encouraging comments about our crew!

Warm regards