See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night to attend the Rolling Stones concert. The room was immaculately clean, especially the bathroom. The bed was great and the linen was clean and looked almost new. Yes the corridors had seen better days, with stains on the carpets but don’t be put off by this. The check in was quick and easy and the staff were helpful and friendly checking in and checking out. I paid £45 for the room which I thought was excellent value so please don’t be put off by previous reviews. The Ritz it certainly is not but in terms of value for money, you can’t complain. My only complaint is that there is nothing around, not even a small convenient store but a petrol station about 10 mins walk away.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This place is so so crappy, dated, unloved and eerie..(Badlands motel killer fugitive-esque) that it’s almost funny. I don’t know where to begin. That said it’s in a great central location and the price was well under the competition so if you just want a bed then that’s what you’ll get. Just don’t expect any quality and you’ll probably get what you pay for.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PeterCP
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

stayed here literally as somewhere to rest our heads after watching the rugby - and thank god this was the only reason! Could not have spent any length of time here.

The smell is evident in reception and this continues in the hotel/motel. Rooms are so old, dated, smelly! Roasting hot! Sheets were clean! Was woken up by planes and fire hydrant being sprayed up and down our corridor in the early hours by lads coming in very late/early. No security to sort them out.

Warning - although you are told about breakfast don’t Head as it took over an hour and half - full breakfast or cheap ham and cheese! The breakfast was greasy and it’s content seemed to very from table to table. Was gross. And then to be told it was £10.95 - safe to say we didn’t pay. No prices advertised!

Save your money and book in the ibis budget for twickers

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The poor team working hard but have no direction. Very poorly managed place. Manager Cas has no Customer Service skills and don't expect any Customer Service from the team too... HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED. Unless you're ready for an insult in front of your guests.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Surinder S
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I have booked the banquet hall for my wedding reception and finally I get insulted by the manager named Cas in front of all the guest because there was very poor service of food, banquet hall. I would highly recommend if you don’t want to spoil your wedding or any other reception please never book that place still if you want to spoil your function at least call me on 07574064290 Jeet anytime for more feedback. We spent lot of money when we book the hotel for party so I don’t want that same thing will happened to someone else.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family