“Wonderful well equipped home from hom. Perfect...”
Kitchen bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
bedroom
sitting room from a different angle
dining table adjacent to sitting room door
hallway
newly refurbished bathroom
private garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 40 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
LoveTrave...
“Wonderful well equipped home from hom. Perfect for Syon Park”
Reviewed 24 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I was so lucky to find this perfect flat where I stayed for 8 days whilst exhibiting at a trade fair at Syon Park. The flat is extremely spacious and well equipped- the photos really don’t do it justice. As well as being nicely decorated and spotlessly clean, there was a space to park my car off the road, a beautiful garden in which we ate all our meals, and a full sized bath as well as a shower. There is also a washing machine and a large fridge freezer in the kitchen, far more cooking utensils than you’d generally expect, and a wide selection of teas, coffee washing up liquid etc provided. The bed was very comfortable and linen and toilet rolls were included. Wendy, the owner lives in the flat above and couldn’t be more helpful. The flat was a pleasant 15 minute walk from Syon Park. There is a Tesco Express a 5 minute walk away and a good Indian takeaway and a restaurant slightly further down the road. I would definitely visit again.

Ronald L
“Great for public transport”
Reviewed 3 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Once again we have had an enjoyable stay in Wendy’s lovely comfortable flat. I feel I should stress just how very convenient it is for travelling on public transport into central London. The station is just 5 minutes’ walk away and there are 4 trains an hour to Waterloo taking about 35 minutes. Alternatively the buses that stop almost outside the flat are very frequent and can take you to Boston Manor or Gunnersbury tube stations.

Local buses can also be used for travelling around the local area. The flat is situated in what was once upon a time the countryside outside London where royalty and the nobility had country homes. We used local buses to go to Kew Gardens and (with a change of bus in Hounslow) Hampton Court. Chiswick House can be reached by train. Syon House is within walking distance as is the Thames pathway for walking along the river. As the flat has a parking space you can also use your car to get around. We had a day exploring 2 National Trust properties near Henley on Thames in Oxfordshire which were just an hour’s drive away.

patisson
Cambridge, MA
“Immaculate Fabulous Place with Angelic Landlady!”
Reviewed 7 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This is the most wonderful place to stay! Wendy is angelically thoughtful and thought of absolutely everything you might want. The place is spotlessly clean and it is really elegant and charming also. Not only is the kitchen equipped but there are many little extras throughout, such as a device to weight your bag before going to the airport.

The bed is really comfortable -- you will sleep well -- there's a very English little garden out back if you want to explore, you'll love everything about this place. Very highly recommended!

Lisa B
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Weekend trip”
Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We loved this apartment, Wendy is lovely and very welcoming. The flat amenities are perfect and more than suited our needs. The flat itself is warm and cosy, the bed very comfortable, there is a well stocked kitchen and bathroom. It is clean and pleasantly decorated and in a great location to get to the tube and into the city. We are already looking at our next visit!

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Culture73...
“Brillant”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

What can I say more that is was brillant to stay with Wendy.
She was not only letting me her flat she is an angel helping me with everything
and brought me to another of this angels.
Thank you very much for this great time and for the place where I am now.
I wish Wendy all the best.

Irene S
“Perfect after all day in a classroom”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Thank you Wendy, for making the process so smooth. Sorry you had to leave your evening class as I arrived early, I do hope you did not miss anything.
The flat is great and everything I needed to relax after a full day in a classroom. Lovely large bedroom and the kitchen was well equipped, it was just like being at home.
When I next have a course in the area, I will be checking to see if your flat is available.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing