“it was good” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shapla Indian Cuisine

Shapla Indian Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Shepperton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Addlestone, United Kingdom
“it was good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

have been many times, but last night was disapointing

not enough staff to handle the number of customer - they would have been better off saying no to some guest than giving such poor service

we waited over an hour between starter and main, empty drink glasses were never removed, and it seemed no matter how many times we asked them to turn the AC on.

the place was so hot and having waited over an hour for my meal I ended up walking out.

it made for an extremly disppointing family meal to the extent I doubt we (6 of us) will ever be back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Steve P

“Tom”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Welcome of waiter atmosphere s good. I & my friends enjoyed with excellent kg pr mass v tasty we wil back again 5*

London, United Kingdom
“Recommended by friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Not local to us but worth the journey. Had a very enjoyable meal with our friends who have returned here on many occasions. The staff were really nice and attentive but not intrusive, So all in all it was a great evening and definitely want to come back.

• Visited May 2014
Staines
“Nice Food and Ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My girlfriend and I opted to dine here having been impressed with the smart and modern exterior of the restaurant whenever we have driven past. The restaurant was just as lovely on the inside. Food was very nice and the staff were very polite and welcoming which contributed well to the overall pleasant experience. Overall it proved slightly expensive and the food didn’t knock my socks off in the same way as my very favourite Indian restaurants, however I would certainly return and recommend to others.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Poole, United Kingdom
“Sophicated indian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Shapla is one of the most she-she Indian restaurants I have visited in along time. The food is very good, the service friendly and the ambiance tasteful.Not a good place to try and park or you have elderly people with you.

• Visited December 2013