“lovely food and friendly staff”

Ivory Tusk Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Shepperton
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2013

we often visit this Indian restaurant not only are the staff always friendly and helpful but the food is by far the best around (me and my partner eat lots of curries and have tried and tested everywhere!) It is very good price wise as well. highly recommend

Reviewed 27 April 2013

We have recently moved to Shepperton and have now been here on several occasions both for meals and take aways. The food has always been very good quality. On a recent visit on a Sunday night we were surprised to find we were the only people in the restaurant as usually it is packed. As always it was great service and yet again the food was lovely. Our son who was visiting said it was definitely the best Indian he had ever had.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

My partner and I visited the Ivory Tusk for the first time after moving to the area recently.
This was by far the best Indian we have ever had. The food was delicious. I always base my reviews on the Chicken Tikka Masala at indian restaurants, and this was the best I have ever had, by far. I would also highly recommend the Lamb Tikka Dansak I(which comes with a side of rice!)
The staff were all friendly and the service was excellent. The atmosphere was nice too. The place was clean. Prices are also reasonable.
We will definitely be going back there again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Went to the Tusk last thursday, on the recommendation of friends! We live in Richmond, and travelled past many indian restaurants along the way!
All i will say, is that the food and service, is on par with many top restaurants in London!
What really impressed us, was the way the restaurant owner came and spent time to get to know us, he obviously knows his customers very well, because this was our first visit, and definately not our last!!

Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

The best indian restaurant in the area!!
Went there on Saturday, and the place was absolutely packed! The food and service was absolutely out of this world, and the personal touch provided by the manager at the end of the evening, well it just confirmed to us, we made the right choice over the other restaurants in Shepperton! Well done !!