“Very nice to stay at” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Warren Lodge Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The Warren Lodge Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shepperton
Perth, Australia
“Very nice to stay at”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

With a central location, close to London, yet in a quiet river setting this gives you the best of both. comfortable rooms, friendly staff, a hearty breakfast its a great way to start the day. we stayed at the Warren for two 3 day stints, one on arrival in the UK and at the end. With 3 pubs on the square, another two within walking distance, restaurants and the picturesque Shepperton locks around the corner this is a must stay hotel. We will recommend this as we were recommended.
With the historic Hampton Court 10 minutes away, Kingston and Richmond 20minutes for some retail Therapy, London by train 35 minutes for the shows and sights.

Room Tip: When booking room 45 is great ith square and river views
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 28 June 2012
Thank you so much for your very kind review, I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Warren Lodge Hotel

warrengm@desboroughhotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

I have just spent 4 nights at the Warren as I was working in the area. It is in a picturesque location, which was a bonus, but what made it so special was the comfortable family-like atmosphere and the friendly helpfulness of the staff. Nothing was too much trouble. My room was clean and comfortable with a great bed. Breakfast was cooked to perfection and meals in the evening were delicious. I may even take my husband to stay next time! Great - many thanks.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2012
Many thanks for your great review, I have passed this on to all the Team here at the Warren Lodge

We hope to see you again

Warren lodge Hotel
tel 01932 242972
Crawley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

On the 8th June 2012 we had our Wedding reception at the Warren Lodge, and i cant thank Alison, Ryan, Malcolm, Nick & the team enough for everything they did.
We visited the venue a few times and Nick was amazing when it came to seating plans! When there was a little confusion over pre booked rooms, Ryan was amazing and sorted it in a flash, Alison took every request into consideration ,and bent over backwards to make things possible, and Malcom made things go smoothly on the day. Despite the constant running around, they gave the appearance of taking things in their stride, and interacted with the guests - i cant express how friendly they were and made for a very relaxed atmosphere. The reception food was absolutely delicious and everyone was well fed.. until the buffet food came out which was ransacked - the mini fish & chips and susages with sesame seeds got big thumbs up!
We had lots of guests travelling for the wedding, all of whom booked into the hotel, and everyone commented on how clean and comfortable the rooms were. Breakfast was great and the surroundings are nothing short of idealic!
If i could do my wedding over again, i would without a shadow of a doubt come back to the Warren Lodge, and wouldnt change a thing (apart from the weather, but who can i blame for that!)

Thank you so so much for making an already perfect day, absolutely brilliant!

Would THOROUGHLY recommend The Warren Lodge for a function, hotel stay or even just for a cuppa by the river!

Room Tip: the river rooms offer a gorgeous view!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
Thank you, so very much for your great review. It is so rewarding for me and my Team when we receive such good feed back like yours.

The Warren Lodge prides itself on its weddings, my team and I really enjoying doing them as every wedding is special to us. Its makes it all so worthwhile when we get such posotive feedback,

Since my arrival at the Warren Lodge Hotel, I have concentrated my efforts on training and ensuring that our customers are looked after to ensure all are guests want to return back to the Warren Lodge.

As after all without are customer were would we be.

So again I would like to thank you for your kind comments and I hope my team and I can welcome you back to the warren lodge sometime very soon.

Tel 01932 242972 ext 249
Uppsala, Sweden
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

We have a very pleasant stay at the Warren Lodge. We were impressed with the village and the setting, just by the river. Our room (no 12) faced the river and we were so pleased with it. The drawback were that the room was cold, except for the last night when we woke up sweating as the heat was on very high. The staff was nice and friendly, but not exceptionally service-minded. I was very happy that we shouldn't stay one more night as it was going to be a wedding party the day we left. I understand they have a lot of wedding parties, and I also understand why couples want to use the pittoresque hotel for that purpose, but if you're a couple looking for peace and queit you should always check if they have large parties when you're there. I missed tourist information, such as maps and bus tables.
Since I'm an avid Tripadvisor reader I had found out in advance where to go and eat, and can recommend School of Spice (in the village) and the Thames Court (a lovely walk by the river to get there).
The drawback with room 12 (and perhaps other rooms) are that the staff passed by all the time, with deliveries and such (quite noisily - for the wedding party I guess - which woke us up one morning), and they stand smoking outside the door next to your room, which is the door at the end of a corridor. But - once again - the view from the room is beautiful.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank karinmax
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

If we had our wedding over again I would choose to come back to Warren Lodge. Thank you so much to Alison, Malcolm, Ryan, Nick behind the bar and the whole team. You all helped to make our wedding fantastic and the food was great throughout the whole time. The room was lovely and the bed very comfy. Yes the basin in the bath was cracked but I'd rather have the top class service you gave us any day of the week, rather than a posh sink! I can recommend Warren Lodge as an excellent wedding venue and our compliments to the chef, we will be popping in for dinner at yours rather than the restaurant opposite. See you all again soon.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 6 June 2012
Thank you for choosing The Warren Lodge Hotel, Shepperton. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I have passed your comments onto all the Team here.

We hope to welcome you back to the Hotel at some point soon.

North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and I wouldn't have wanted to stay for any more! From the outside the hotel is quaint in a picturesque square in Old Shepperton. It's a shame the inside didn't live up to the outside...

We had a family room with a double bed and a single. The room was in the garden block with a pleasant view although I didn't see any other rooms to compare ours to. The carpet in the room was filthy. The bathroom had several cracked tiles and holes and was generally run down. The door to the room banged every time someone opened a door outside. The pillows were terrible and the beds were cheap and nasty. Shabby just sums up the room.

The breakfast was ok. The dining room was cramped and the tables were tiny. The food however was fine. None of the staff seemed very professional or friendly.

Upon check out we weren't asked if we enjoyed our stay - the receptionist seemed more interested in getting herself a cup of tea. I was handed my bill and then she turned away. I left with a very poor overall impression of the place. We won't be back, nor can we recommend it.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 15 June 2012
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to pass on your comments to us. I take guest comments very seriously and am most concerned to learn about the disappointment you experienced.
I would like to offer my sincere apologies to you.

I have taken a look at the family room within in the Garden block and I was unable to find any cracked tiles on the wall or the floor of this room. This particular bathroom was refurbished less than 5 months ago.
I will however be speaking to my maintenance manager regarding your comments about the bedroom door.

I am very sorry that you did not feel that the staff were friendly or professional. We usually get very nice reviews with regards to the staff here and I can only apologise that on this occasion if you did not feel that this was the case.

I would very much like the opportunity to restore your faith in us here at the Warren Lodge Hotel and would welcome the chance to discuss your recent experience in more detail.
Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel on 01932 242972 or email warrengm@desboroughhotels.com

I hope the Team and I can welcome you back to the Warren Lodge Hotel Shepperton

Tel 01932 242972 Ext 249
Twickenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012

Our wedding was fantastic! Our Events Manager and all the staff were so helpful from booking through to the day. We couldn't have hoped for better. The food was great, the staff were helpful and friendly, everything was well priced, overall a fantastic time had by all!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lucie B
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Thank you for choosing Warren Lodge Hotel, Shepperton. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I have passed your comments onto all the Team here.

We hope to welcome you back to the Hotel at some point soon.

Tel 01932 242972
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepperton
The Anchor Hotel
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,444 reviews
The Bridge Hotel
The Bridge Hotel
#3 of 4 in Chertsey

Been to The Warren Lodge Hotel? Share your experiences!