“Good”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shepperton
London, United Kingdom
“Good”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Stayed here for one night,
Comfortable bedroom, and enjoyed drinks in the lounge bar.
Breakfast was a bit disappointing as the waitress
didn't seem to listen to what I was ordering.
However I will stay here again,
as I thought apart from the above represented
great value.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank xTimeTravellerx
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 19 July 2012
Thank you so much for your very kind review, I am sorry to hear that the breakfast service you recived was not up to its normal standard but I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

warrengm@desboroughhotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Our second visit here, after about a 10 year gap, this time for a 40th birthday party at the hotel, and our pleasant memories of the hotel were confirmed.
The birthday bash with music and buffet went well, and although our room was ground floor and we retired early I slept like a log. Breakfast both mornings was well cooked, we also used the bar for drinks and enjoyed a coffee in the morning beside the river, which was nice.
A level 15 min walk from the station, 2 other pubs on the square and the Thames footpath for walks make this hotel one we would happily stay at again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for your very kind review

Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Stayed here with another couple and had a great weekend hotel overlooking thames we sat outside had a few drinks taking in the views also a few other bars restaurants nearby and only short walk to village rooms spacious and great breakfast we have booked again for next year

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple

We look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Cheshire England
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I stay at this hotel very often and it is good to see an hotel which consistently delivers good customer service in a lovely location which is such a pleasant change from the usual chain mentality. The rooms are varied and comfortable and the staff considerate and well trained. The breakfast is especially good.
I highly recommend this to both business and leisure travellers.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your very kind review, I am pleased to hear that you enjoy staying with us here at The Warren Lodge Hotel.

We do pride ourselves on giving great service.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Warren Lodge Hotel soon.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Great hotel. Very comfortable rooms. Breakfast great. Very well placed to visit Thorpe park and Windsor.

We asked for adjoining rooms but ended up on either side of the hotel which was a shame. Nothing was said about my request, which even if not possible, would have been good to have been acknowledged.

Otherwise a great stay. Some awesome pubs around the area too!

Room Tip: We were right by the patio which was noisy with late night guests so maybe ask for one around the ot...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 4 July 2012
Thank you so much for your very kind review, I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be speaking to my reservations department with regard to your booking request, I am sorry that this did not happen, but I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Bracknell, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed at the Warren Lodge, whilst we had a private dining event at its sister hotel The Anchor across the square in May. We stayed in room 37, which I believe to be part of a former boat house. It offered us the most beautiful views across the Thames to wake up to. A really light and spacious room with ample facilities. Breakfast was adequate, although with full capacity it wasn't possible for everyone to be seated at the same time and a choice of egg would have been nice but these are very minor gripes.
I certainly would recommend a stay here and look forward to coming back some time!

Room Tip: Our room 37 had a stunning view over the Thames with huge windows to two sides to enjoy those views.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 28 June 2012
Thank you so much for your very kind review

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 25 June 2012

With a central location, close to London, yet in a quiet river setting this gives you the best of both. comfortable rooms, friendly staff, a hearty breakfast its a great way to start the day. we stayed at the Warren for two 3 day stints, one on arrival in the UK and at the end. With 3 pubs on the square, another two within walking distance, restaurants and the picturesque Shepperton locks around the corner this is a must stay hotel. We will recommend this as we were recommended.
With the historic Hampton Court 10 minutes away, Kingston and Richmond 20minutes for some retail Therapy, London by train 35 minutes for the shows and sights.

Room Tip: When booking room 45 is great ith square and river views
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple

warrengm@desboroughhotels.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepperton
The Anchor Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge
The Bridge Hotel
The Bridge Hotel
#3 of 4 in Chertsey

Been to The Warren Lodge Hotel? Share your experiences!