“exceptional staff”

The Warren Lodge Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shepperton
Reviewed 29 March 2013

the staff at this hotel were truly exceptional , very helpful ,professional smart and attentive without being intrusive. the hotetel was clean well presented with a deal of charm.
i would have given top marks but for the accommodation was a little uninspiring .
it was also great value with a great breakfast

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 March 2013

If you drove through Old Shepperton, you would pass it without knowing! My Wife and I got married there in October 2009, organised by us and with Alison & Hayley's helping hands we had a great day with a large number of family and friends! We have been for excellent meals at very reasonable prices, namely in 2013 Valentines Day and Mother's Day Menu's, sent by email. We did not stay again during the meals offered, as we live locally, but the food & service for the the price offered was excellent for the Menu's offered on Valentines & Mother's Day was excellent. Maybe more events to follow......

Room Tip: The rooms nearest to the river have a great view, after the best day ever!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

The Warren Lodge prides itself on giving great service.

Since my arrival at the Warren Lodge Hotel, I have concentrated my efforts on training and ensuring that our customers are looked after to ensure all are guests want to return back to the Warren Lodge Hotel.

As after all without are customer where would we be.

So again I would like to thank you for your kind comments and I hope my team and I can welcome you back to the warren lodge sometime very soon.

Tel 01932 242972

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Last minute booking after attempts by some big name hotels to rip me off (£120+).
This is a great location, friendly staff and good food. As good and sometimes better than the big names, and in London! Definitely will be returning.

Stayed: March 2013
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forwad to welcoming you back to the Warren Lodge Hotel

Many Thank

tel 01932 242972.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I visit the hotel restaurant every year with a large group of friends and always receive excellent service, to food is of good quality and is good value. My friends have stayed in the hotel and say that it is very pleasant. Its location is in 'old' Shepperton, a very pleasant spot and within easy reach of many attractions such as Hampton Court. The hotel staff are first-class, very friendly, helpful and they recognise their regular clientele.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Thank you, so very much for your great review. It is so rewarding for me and my Team when we receive such good feedback like yours.

The Warren Lodge prides itself on giving great service, and serving freshly prepared food

As after all without are customer where would we be.

Tel 01932 242972

Reviewed 22 February 2013

We have just come home today after staying at the warren lodge for two nights, we had a family room and it was really lovely, cosy and we found the room had all the facilities we expected and more. Clean bedding, room extremely clean and bathroom. The view was in the garden and was lovely. The location of this hotel was absolutely beautiful, a real beaut!! Parking was great had no problems at all. The staff were absolutely amazing , from the moment we walked through the doors to leaving today they really looked after after us and really made our stay even more special and fantastic. The food is also amazing! The steak is the best I have ever eaten. I can write and write and not say everything I want. We are already planning our next visit! Thank you mrs k burrows

Room Tip: Family room 53
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your first review. It is much appreciated. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel. I am also very happy to know that you found your room clean, enjoyed your meals and felt well looked after during your stay. We pride ourselves on being friendly and welcoming to our guests. I look forward to you visiting us again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Last night we visted the Warren Lodge for a special Valentine meal, what a wonderful treat. The food was so good and the service could not have been better, I was so impressed.
There was a set menu which catered for everyones taste and quite frankly there was nothing that I wouldnt have chosen, we even had heart shaped carrots! I believe that they are running it on the 15th and 16th so if you read this in time, go you will not be disappointed.
We have eaten here before and I have to say that I would strongly recommend that you try it, my son (20 year) had his first Creme brulee and in his words has yet to find anywhere as good!
Needless to say we will be going back....

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is much appreciated. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal at the hotel, The hotel prides it self on giving great service, and serving great fresh food, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Warren Lodge is situated within a small historic square, the hotel itself has an interesting past as does the area generally. Stayed here for 2nights, unlike other hotels this one can't pre-authorise debit cards so you would have to pay on full on arrival if you don't have a credit card. Booking agent didn't pass on specific dietary requirements to hotel, however staff were able to cater for my gluten/wheat free diet and were only to pleased to do so. Room was much smaller than expected and was located at the back of hotel, disturbed in the early mornings due to the noise from the flutes/extractors right by our room! Choice of breakfast was reasonable and served from 8-10 mob-sun. Check out 11am, parking can be a problem as one other guest has pointed out spaces fairly limited. A wedding party was on the saturday night in the pub next door, but we were still able to park and didn't hear the noise. Quality of rooms disappointing, size maybe due to fact this is an old building. Overall it was the service from most of the staff that made our stay a good one.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the back to avoid noise from pub next door and away from the extractors, flutes.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shannon s
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to pass on your comments to us.

with regards to not pre authorising debit cards I’m afraid that it is standard practice in most hotels to take a pre authorisation from a credit card on arrival. I do apologise if this caused any problems .

I am pleased to hear that the staff did cater for your gluten/wheat free dietary requirements , and that you found the Team and service good we pride ourselves on giving great service

Thank you again for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel on 01932 242972 or email warrengm@desboroughhotels.com

Many Thanks

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepperton
The Anchor Hotel
#4 of 4 in Chertsey
Brooklands Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge

Been to The Warren Lodge Hotel? Share your experiences!