“exceeded expectations”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shepperton
Horsebridge, United Kingdom
“exceeded expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

pleasantly surprised by size of the room. Very clean both our room and bathroom and all the public areas we couldnt believe the quality for the price we paid. Have stayed in hotels all over the world and this was one of the best values for money. Breakfast was excellent, hot and plentiful and vegetarian needs catered for. Special mention must go to Ryan who was very helpful and pleasant at all times. Will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 13 April 2013
Thank you, so very much for your great review. It is so rewarding for me and my Team when we receive such good feedback like yours.

The Warren Lodge prides itself on giving great service and esuring all guests are looked after.

Warren Lodge Hotel Shepperton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

We booked in here as the first leg of our four day Thames walk. We booked online via Expedia for £49 for a double room.
Pros:
- they changed us to a twin room on arrival and didn't charge us.
- the breakfast was incredible! There was a large selection of croissants, pastries, toast, cereals, cheese, and fruit. This was on top of the hot cooked options of a fully customisable full English, salmon, and other options. I'm not sure *what* the other reviewers were talking about, I honestly haven't had that great a breakfast at many hotels for the price paid.
- when there was an insanely loud party beside our room one of the girls changed us to a family room in a different block
Cons:
- they didn't warn us about the party that was going on until midnight, and literally we could hear the lyrics of each song.
- until one of the girls found us another room, the team didn't seem interested in finding us a new room, there seemed to be an attitude of indifference.
Bottom line:
Warm shower, comfortable beds, great food, great price. Just check if there'll be a wedding or something before you go to your room.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Hastings, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

I have given average for this hotel as the room we had was dirty. The Cups on the tea tray were so dirty didn't look they had been washed at all also the kettle still had left over water in it. The bathroom was filthy many different pubic hairs all over the bath the husband had to clean the bath before I could you it. Dirt on the doors general house keeping of the room was very poor. The positives were the food in the restaurant was very nice we had a lovely meal so thank you. Breakfast was Ok although I wanted fish and when I went to order this was told they had none I think I should have been told this when I was seated by the waiter. Ryan the manager was very friendly but I did find the receptionist a little abrupt.

Falmouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

the staff at this hotel were truly exceptional , very helpful ,professional smart and attentive without being intrusive. the hotetel was clean well presented with a deal of charm.
i would have given top marks but for the accommodation was a little uninspiring .
it was also great value with a great breakfast

Woking, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

If you drove through Old Shepperton, you would pass it without knowing! My Wife and I got married there in October 2009, organised by us and with Alison & Hayley's helping hands we had a great day with a large number of family and friends! We have been for excellent meals at very reasonable prices, namely in 2013 Valentines Day and Mother's Day Menu's, sent by email. We did not stay again during the meals offered, as we live locally, but the food & service for the the price offered was excellent for the Menu's offered on Valentines & Mother's Day was excellent. Maybe more events to follow......

Room Tip: The rooms nearest to the river have a great view, after the best day ever!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 21 March 2013

The Warren Lodge prides itself on giving great service.

Since my arrival at the Warren Lodge Hotel, I have concentrated my efforts on training and ensuring that our customers are looked after to ensure all are guests want to return back to the Warren Lodge Hotel.

As after all without are customer where would we be.

So again I would like to thank you for your kind comments and I hope my team and I can welcome you back to the warren lodge sometime very soon.

Tel 01932 242972
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

Last minute booking after attempts by some big name hotels to rip me off (£120+).
This is a great location, friendly staff and good food. As good and sometimes better than the big names, and in London! Definitely will be returning.

Stayed March 2013
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 9 March 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forwad to welcoming you back to the Warren Lodge Hotel

Many Thank

tel 01932 242972.
Shepperton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

I visit the hotel restaurant every year with a large group of friends and always receive excellent service, to food is of good quality and is good value. My friends have stayed in the hotel and say that it is very pleasant. Its location is in 'old' Shepperton, a very pleasant spot and within easy reach of many attractions such as Hampton Court. The hotel staff are first-class, very friendly, helpful and they recognise their regular clientele.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, 27 February 2013

The Warren Lodge prides itself on giving great service, and serving freshly prepared food

As after all without are customer where would we be.

Tel 01932 242972
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepperton
The Anchor Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,478 reviews

Been to The Warren Lodge Hotel? Share your experiences!