“WEEKEND BREAK”

The Warren Lodge Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shepperton
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Stayed for a long weekend. Excellent value, Extremely friendly Staff, Very Clean and excellent breakfast. Situated on bank of the Thames in a lovely location with a choice of several pubs/restaurants within 50 yards - but away from the main town, which was only a short stroll away. Our room was in the annex adjacent to the small public car park, it was .large, bright, airy and very warm ( in this chilly weather ), with a river view. The only downside was the noise from the public car park late on the Friday night ( but not the fault of the hotel ). Suprisingly no problem on the Saturday which we thought might have been noisier. Would definately stay again. Good for Hampton Court Palace, Brooklands motor museum, and good rail link into London.

Room Tip: Maybe if you want to avoid the noise from car park request a room in the main building
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JMoore2012
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Thank you, so much for your great review. It is so rewarding for me and my Team when we receive such good feed back.

Many Thanks

Tel 01932 242972 ext 249

There are newer reviews for The Warren Lodge Hotel

Reviewed 18 April 2013

i stayed in this hotel for 1 night. on my arrival the receptionist was very polite and fast. my room was number 21, small, 1 bed, very clean and very comfortable. next morning went to restaurant, breakfast was diversified, my omelette cheese was tasty but the coffee wasn't that great. again checking out was very smooth and fast.
goog value, price can be lowered a bit to match their offering.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I stayed here for one night back in September 2012 with a group of friends - charming little place. it isn't luxury but clean and simple - good standard and value. Food was lovely. I loved the garden areas and the Mulberry tree. Would be nice to re-visit this upcoming summer. If you want a place that isn't too expensive and enjoyable, this does it - no frills but nice views as you are directly on the river.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you, so very much for your great review. It is so rewarding for me and my Team when we receive such good feedback like yours. also thank you for adding the photos,

The Warren Lodge prides itself on giving great service,

So again I would like to thank you for your kind comments and I hope my team and I can welcome you back to the warren lodge sometime very soon.

Tel 01932 242972

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Room was warm, clean and comfortable - all in working order (though I've had better showers). Food in the restaurant excellant quality, good value and reasonable choice - even for a vegetarian like me. Really like the relaxed but efficient atmosphere and all the staff were great - really friendly and keen to help without being in-your-face. Had to stay one more night than I had anticipated but I really didn't mind! Only downside was noisy neighbours in room next door and car parking was quite limited. Those minor criticisms aside, I'd definitely go back when I next need to visit the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the food and service, we look forwad to welcoming you back to the Warren Lodge Hotel

Many Thank

tel 01932 242972.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Firstly the manager and all staff we came into contact with were very professional and friendly, they really made our stay.
We ate our evening meal in the restaurant and found it very good value for money,the menu had a good choice of food, which was well presented and the service was excellent big thank you to Ryan (I think). Breakfast was also extremely good with plenty to choose from.
The hotel is very old in parts which adds to the interest, but comes with squeaky floor boards and thin walls which could be a problem if you are a light sleeper. We were given a family room, in the original part on the top floor, which was an excellent size with good clean bathroom, shower worked really well. Bed was very comfortable and room warm, there were however areas which had not been dusted for a while (such as wall light shades) which was a shame and let them down a little otherwise excellent, We managed to park the car without a problem however it did become busier later, however I believe there is additional parking close by. The setting is also very good and close to rail station.

Room Tip: Could be noisy if there is a function on
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

With regards to the comments about the Dust these have been passed onto the Head Houskeeper, and this has been delat with

The Warren Lodge prides itself on giving great service,

Since my arrival at the Warren Lodge Hotel, I have concentrated my efforts on training and ensuring that our customers are looked after to ensure all are guests want to return back to the Warren Lodge Hotel.

As after all without are customer where would we be.

Tel 01932 242972

Reviewed 5 April 2013

We visit the Warren Lodge Hotel a couple of times per year and have always enjoyed our stay. We like to stay in the same club room each time we visit and are never disappointed.
Our stay over the Easter weekend was as good as ever. The Manager and his staff are very friendly and show an individual interest in their guests which makes you feel more like a friend than a hotel guest. The food is always of a good standard. We llok forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Club rooms have a river view and are a good size. Worth upgrading from a standard room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frenchie450

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoy your staying with us here at The Warren Lodge Hotel,and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to the Hotel,

Reviewed 2 April 2013

pleasantly surprised by size of the room. Very clean both our room and bathroom and all the public areas we couldnt believe the quality for the price we paid. Have stayed in hotels all over the world and this was one of the best values for money. Breakfast was excellent, hot and plentiful and vegetarian needs catered for. Special mention must go to Ryan who was very helpful and pleasant at all times. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

The Warren Lodge prides itself on giving great service and esuring all guests are looked after.

Warren Lodge Hotel Shepperton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepperton
The Anchor Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge
The Bridge Hotel
The Bridge Hotel
#4 of 4 in Chertsey

Been to The Warren Lodge Hotel? Share your experiences!