“Wedding”

The Warren Lodge Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shepperton
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Warren Lodge the weekend of our wedding. We had a great time, lots of our family & friends also stayed which made it even more special.
The rooms were lovely, and breakfast was great with lots of choice.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Everyone who stayed was throughly impressed.
We will definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon F
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a good review. It is very rewarding for myself and my team when we receive such good feedback.
I am particularly pleased to hear that you were impressed with the service provided by the staff, enjoyed the location and your breakfast.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Warren Lodge Hotel soon.

01932 242972

Reviewed 3 April 2014

stopped here for a day at Sandown races, lovely location right on the river, comfortable stay in a lovely sized room, only fault was that the heating seemed to be constantly on which made the room a bit stuffy, but easily rectified by opening the window, plenty of hot water in the morning, breakfast very good, staff on the ball, all in all, a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melvin_duncan

We do always try to exceed our guests’ expectations and they will be happy to know their efforts have been recognised.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed here a few years ago and found it a little shabby. Pleased to report that it appears to have sharpened up. Booked a 'club' room for a little more, and got a little more; robe, fruit etc and a wonderful view of the still bulging River Thames. Comfortable bed and tasty breakfast; would stay again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: To pay a little more for a room with a Thames view is more than worth it
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Peter B

I am particularly pleased to hear that you saw an improvemnt from your last visit 2 years ago, Its also pleasing to read that you enjoyed your Breakfast, and that you enjoyed the views from you room.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This hotel would be a great choice for anyone looking for a friendly place to stay that has a bit of character.

What surprised me the most about my stay here was how lovely and quiet it was here, great to be able to wake in the morning to the sound of birdsong, unexpected for London. Lovely location generally: right on the water, with the feel of a village rather than a big city.

I only ate once in the restaurant in the evening, good hearty food, well prepared and tasty. English breakfast cooked to order in the mornings which is a nice touch.

I stayed on business which worked fine, but somehow this felt more like the kind of hotel you would like to find while staying privately.

The high street in Shepperton is an easy walk from the hotel with a dozen or so restaurants and the usual shops you might need while on a visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank adriannzde

I am particularly pleased to hear that you were impressed with the service provided by the staff, enjoyed the location and your meals.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stayed in one of the coach house rooms which was perfectly fine, albeit the bathroom was a little tired. The staff were very friendly and the bar stayed open as long we wanted it to. The parking is a problem and I had to park about half a mile away. The breakfast was of a very high standard though. Overall it made a welcome change from a chain hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a good review. It is really rewarding for the team and myself when we receive such good feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you were impressed by the staff and found them to be always cheerful.

The hotel has a lot of character and my team and I work hard to ensure our guests are well looked after, as afterall without our guests, we would not be here.

I would like to thank you again for your review and look forward to seeing you again at The Warren Lodge Hotel.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Lovely little hotel with clean rooms and good food. Breakfast was of a high standard and the parking on site was ample. The decor was slightly dated but it almost added to the charm of the building. By far the best part of my stay were the staff! I was feeling unwell and they could not do enough to help me including tracking down a hot water bottle. Great for a reasonably priced overnight stay. Little village was charming too :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Nicole L

I am pleased to hear that you were impressed by the staff and found them to be always cheerful & helpful

Many thanks,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Stayed here a few times on business, beautiful in the Summer, even more so with the bars in Ye Olde square next to the hotel (like Chester, but down South!!). Quirky littly hotel, have waited for what felt like days to check out before, but it never really bothers you here as the place is so full of charm. Food has improved dramatically in the last 2 years. Ablutions are sporadic, the shower normally cycles from cold to hot temperature, and fast to slow water flow, during the same shower, without you actually having to turn any knobs or push any buttons! Magic! Top floor attic rooms in the Summer normally heat themselves to hotter temperatures than those found on the surface of the sun. One plug in fan is, quite frankly, not going to work.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepperton
The Anchor Hotel
#4 of 4 in Chertsey
Brooklands Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge

Been to The Warren Lodge Hotel? Share your experiences!