“Excellent Hotel”

The Warren Lodge Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shepperton
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We booked into the Warren as we were going to a family party at their sister hotel The Anchor. The two hotels are opposite each other around a small square with a church/pub/restaurant.. We had a lovely top floor room overlooking the River Thames. The rooms are large, and offer all the necessary requirements. The hotel was lovely, and very characterful. The staff were very pleasant and could not do enough for you. We had our breakfast across at the Anchor as the Warren had just had a fire in their kitchen, so cannot comment on the food, but if it was as good as the Anchor I'm sure there will be no complaints. We will definetly stay there again, and as for the price we paid it was brilliant value

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the rear of the main building over looking the Thames
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ladyoflleisure
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a good review. It is very rewarding for myself and my team when we receive such good feedback.

We do always try to exceed our guests’ expectations and they will be happy to know their efforts have been recognised, I am also please to read that you enjoyed your breakfast at the Anchor,

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Warren Lodge Hotel soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We booked the Warren Lodge for our Wedding (24th May bank holiday), it was amazing from start to finish. We had family and friends coming from different parts of the world and arriving at different times but nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The staff are very friendly and work very hard to ensure all of your needs are met down to the finest detail. We had the club suite overlooking the river for our honeymoon suite which made it even more special. The breakfasts were great, and the location is ideal for everyone being in the old english church square which has lots of character in itself with a handful of pubs and restaurants to choose from. The food for our wedding was lovely, our favourite course being the lemon tart with rasberry coulis. The staff really made it special for us and became part of the family for the weekend. Special thank you to Alison, Events Director, Ryan, Duty Manager, and we cannot forget Lee, Bar Staff for joining in the disco for a dance. Thanks again and we will see you again soon.

Room Tip: Club Suites are lovely by the river.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Lianne C

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. It is so rewarding for myself and my team when we receive such good feedback.
I am so pleased to hear that you were impressed with the staff and enjoyed the food.

The Warren Lodge prides itself on its weddings, we really enjoying doing them, as every wedding is special to us.
Its makes it all so worthwhile when we get such positive feedback about our service.

The Hotel has recently won an award from Trip advisor, due to all the positive reviews that we have received and for being number 1 in the Shepperton area for over a year this is the second year in a row we have one this award, so I would like to thank you again for your review and do hope to see you again at The Warren Lodge Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I have been to this hotel lots of times and the service is excellent it is set in a lovely church square with a village feel. The hotel has a lot of character & the restaurant has fantastic food with the service being second to none!! Can't wait to go back! The outside gardens are immaculate & if you can get a nice day it's lovely to sit on the terrace overlooking the thames!

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Concord198203
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a good review, and adding those pictures they look fabulous. It is so rewarding for the team and myself when we receive such good feedback.
I am pleased to hear that you were impressed by the food and that you found the staff to be friendly.

The hotel has a lot of character and my team and I work hard to ensure our guests are well looked after, as after all without our guests, we would not be here!!

I would like to thank you again for your review and look forward to seeing you again at The Warren Lodge Hotel.

01932 242972

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Warren Lodge the weekend of our wedding. We had a great time, lots of our family & friends also stayed which made it even more special.
The rooms were lovely, and breakfast was great with lots of choice.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Everyone who stayed was throughly impressed.
We will definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon F
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

I am particularly pleased to hear that you were impressed with the service provided by the staff, enjoyed the location and your breakfast.

01932 242972

Reviewed 3 April 2014

stopped here for a day at Sandown races, lovely location right on the river, comfortable stay in a lovely sized room, only fault was that the heating seemed to be constantly on which made the room a bit stuffy, but easily rectified by opening the window, plenty of hot water in the morning, breakfast very good, staff on the ball, all in all, a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melvin_duncan

We do always try to exceed our guests’ expectations and they will be happy to know their efforts have been recognised.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed here a few years ago and found it a little shabby. Pleased to report that it appears to have sharpened up. Booked a 'club' room for a little more, and got a little more; robe, fruit etc and a wonderful view of the still bulging River Thames. Comfortable bed and tasty breakfast; would stay again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: To pay a little more for a room with a Thames view is more than worth it
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Peter B

I am particularly pleased to hear that you saw an improvemnt from your last visit 2 years ago, Its also pleasing to read that you enjoyed your Breakfast, and that you enjoyed the views from you room.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This hotel would be a great choice for anyone looking for a friendly place to stay that has a bit of character.

What surprised me the most about my stay here was how lovely and quiet it was here, great to be able to wake in the morning to the sound of birdsong, unexpected for London. Lovely location generally: right on the water, with the feel of a village rather than a big city.

I only ate once in the restaurant in the evening, good hearty food, well prepared and tasty. English breakfast cooked to order in the mornings which is a nice touch.

I stayed on business which worked fine, but somehow this felt more like the kind of hotel you would like to find while staying privately.

The high street in Shepperton is an easy walk from the hotel with a dozen or so restaurants and the usual shops you might need while on a visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank adriannzde

I am particularly pleased to hear that you were impressed with the service provided by the staff, enjoyed the location and your meals.

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepperton
The Anchor Hotel
#4 of 4 in Chertsey
Brooklands Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge

Been to The Warren Lodge Hotel? Share your experiences!