“Lovely stay”

The Warren Lodge Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shepperton
Reviewed 26 November 2010

We had a lovely stay at the Warren Lodge. We had a room with a river view, the room was spacious and clean. Heating worked perfectly and staff were very friendly and helpful. The price included buffet (continental) or english breakfast.
We had lunch there once and the food was lovely.

The only downside we found was the noise coming from the kitchen, like a generator, although this was turned off in the night.

I manage to forget my scarf in the restaurant and they kindly sent it to us by post.

We will sure try to go back

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2011

Thank you so much for your great review. It is so rewarding for my team and I when we receive such good feedback.

Since my arrival at the Warren Lodge Hotel I have concentrated my efforts on training and ensuring that our customers are looked after to ensure all our guests want to return.

As, after all, without our customers where would we be.

So, again, I would like to thank you for your kind comments and I hope my team and I can welcome you back to the Warren Lodge sometime very soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2010

We stayed at Warren lodge for 3 nights on a walking holiday. The room was superb - overlooking the river and opening onto a terrace. The food was excellent as was the service. We were delighted with the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2010

As, after all, without our customers where would we be.

Reviewed 7 October 2010

good riverside location, is near a few pubs an deating places.
breakfast is nicely cooked, but get there early before the croissants disappear
our room was clean and comfy
staff were fine

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2010

Thank you, so much for your great review. It is so rewarding for me and my Team when we receive such good feed back.

With Regards to your comment regarding the croissants I will ensure that we have plenty made up so know one goes without.

Since my arrival at the Warren Lodge Hotel, I have concentrated my efforts on training and ensuring that our customers are looked after to ensure all are guests want to return back to the Warren Lodge.

As after all without are customer were would we be.

So again I would like to thank you for your kind comments and I hope my team and I can welcome you back to the warren lodge sometime very soon.

Shepperton TW17 9JZ
Telephone: 01932 242972 ext 249

Reviewed 24 September 2010

Let me first say that the location is stunning - next to the river, a pretty party of the village etc. The staff were very friendly, so there was no problem there.
Considering the hotel claims that rooms have been refurbished, they were obviously done "on the cheap" and with absolutely no imagination whatsoever - carpet was tired, beds felt old and as if they had a brief overhaul (a double was 2 singles pushed together!) and as for the furniture, they could have gone to even Ikea to get something at least tasteful ! The TV was perched so high you had to crank your neck to watch it and it reminded me of a hospital bed Tv on an arm type, higher than your head. Only nice item in the room was probably the curtains. Bathroom was clean, but again the towels were limp, felt old and tatty and the shower gel provided was so small it would just about cover a mouse, let alone an adult. Furthermore, our room was next some kind of generator which gave an intermittent droning motor sound, throughout our stay. It was so annoying that i used earplugs in the end. The corridors were similar - red, gawdy carpet, walls needing a facelift, the list was endless. I can't believe that there is a massive cost attached to making something look tasteful, or is it the designers they used here??
Car parking facilities were sound and restaraunts around this location not bad either.
Would I stay here again, probaly not. For a wedding venue, it would appear satisfactory tho the conservatory room again lacked any imagination and all you could sww was a floral, tired design everywhere within it.
In summary, a few quid, spent in the right direction could sort this place out.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank londonconnexion
Reviewed 15 September 2010

I stayed at The Warren Lodge over the summer while visiting friends and family in the area. It was great. Our room was a good size, clean and over looking the river. Plus was fairly priced. The food was outstanding. The staff were friendly and helpful especially Paul who did everything from Reception to the Bar & Restaurant, sorting out any problems you had no matter what they were or how late at night it was he also had an incredible wealth of local/general knowledge. The only down side was the weather! And having to meet the in laws. But there's nothing the hotel could do about that.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank Hammersmith123

Tel 01932 242972 ext 249

Reviewed 13 September 2010

We stayed as a family group using 5 rooms . I was concerned that the hotel would not be very nice as we came on a very good offer. What a lovely sirprise!! The terrace on the river was lovely , the square picturesque and quite a reasonable walk to shepperton lock. The staff were very helpful and only too happy to serve us outside , even though trying to prepare for a wedding. We had breakfast , lunch and dinner ,each meal was really very nice. Super buffet breakfast !!The bathrooms are dated and in need of refurbishment but clean. My daughters room was very hot in the main hotel , but all were very acceptable. There was a certain amount of noise due to a wedding in the hotel , but I imagine that would be the same wherever
you stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank smiths29
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2010

Shepperton TW17 9JZ
Telephone: 01932 242972 ext 249

Reviewed 11 September 2010

We stayed for 2 nights at Warren Lodge ( Thursday and Friday) to attend a family wedding and found it to be a very comfortable hotel with extremely attentive staff. We had originally booked a river view room but on arrival this was not available. The reception staff were very apologetic and offered us a standard room for the first night and a free upgrade to a Club room on the second night - moving all our items for us whilst at the wedding ceremony.
The wedding reception and lunch were very good - the only criticism being that they squashed too many people into the dining area. The additional evening reception also had a very good buffet and the bar staff were on duty into the early hours of the morning.
All in all a lovely riverside setting for a wedding reception or private party.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Firstly we would like to thank you for taking the time to pass on your comments to us. We take guest comments very seriously I was very happy to read that you enjoyed the wedding party you attended here. The hotel does pride itself on its weddings it does as I am sure you will agree we have a lovely setting here.

With regards to the mix up with the rooms firstly please accept my apologise this should not have happened I have passed on your comments to our reservations department to ensure this does not happen again.

The main part of my role here is to ensure that the team are focused with a “Can-do” attitude and to ensure standards are always kept to the highest level. I carry out training of this nature to ensure that my Team is focused on delivering this consistently. After-all without our guests we wouldn’t be here. My weekly Management meeting this week will include discussing your review.

I hope the Team and I can welcome you back to the Warren Lodge Hotel Shepperton

If I can be of any other assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the Hotel

Telephone: 01932 242972 ext: 249

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepperton
0 mi away
#4 of 4 in Chertsey
Brooklands Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge

Been to The Warren Lodge Hotel? Share your experiences!