I have stayed at the Lensbury on a number of occasions for short breaks and think it is a great place to stay. The staff are always friendly and efficient and the rooms although not always very large are clean and comfortable with all the necessary extras. I've always found the food very good. The setting just close to the Thames and grounds that you can walk around add that extra touch. The Lensbury is used for weddings and conferences etc so often quite busy. The sports bar shows all the main sporting events on a TV and there is plenty of room to sit. You have the option of eating in the restaurant or in the bar. If I'm in the area visiting friends this is always the place I stay. It isn't exclusively a hotel as local people can take out some sort of membership to use the sports facilities, bars, restaurant etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lensbury is a 4 star hotel and conference centre located on the banks of the River Thames at Teddington in South West London. Conveniently close to major attractions such as Hampton Court Palace, Kew Gardens and Twickenham Rugby Stadium, The Lensbury offers a good standard of accommodation, extensive leisure facilities and quality dining. The Lensbury is just 20 minutes by train from central London and 25 minutes by car from London Heathrow Airport and close to links for the M3 and M4 motorways.The property has its own car parking for 200 cars, complimentary WiFi throughout and 25 acres of grounds and gardens for you to enjoy.It truely is London's hidden gem on the Thames. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Lensbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lensbury Hotel Teddington
- The Lensbury Teddington, Greater London