This is an update to my previous review. This time we stayed in one of the Executive rooms, which are fairly new. The room was very nice indeed, big comfortable bed; 'fridge; coffee machine; lots of room and air conditioning. No bath, but a good shower with a detachable shower (for washing hair!).
The service and food were good, as ever. The Lensbury is undergoing alterations at the moment, but the landscaping of the grounds has been done very attractively and the work did not interfere with our enjoyment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lensbury is a 4 star hotel and conference centre located on the banks of the River Thames at Teddington in South West London. Conveniently close to major attractions such as Hampton Court Palace, Kew Gardens and Twickenham Rugby Stadium, The Lensbury offers a good standard of accommodation, extensive leisure facilities and quality dining. The Lensbury is just 20 minutes by train from central London and 25 minutes by car from London Heathrow Airport and close to links for the M3 and M4 motorways.The property has its own car parking for 200 cars, complimentary WiFi throughout and 25 acres of grounds and gardens for you to enjoy.It truely is London's hidden gem on the Thames. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Lensbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lensbury Hotel Teddington
- The Lensbury Teddington, Greater London