I'd not heard of this place before but met some friends that are members on a Friday night. This therefore is a review of the bar and restaurant area both of which had been refurbed recently.
I quite like the decor to be honest although I see others don't. Nice relaxed tables and chairs in the bar area on a fairly busy might with people spread over the bar, inside and outside restaurants.
For eats I had the crab starter which had a deep fried coating, it was quite fiddly to eat but ok all the same. After this a sirloin with Lensbury sauce which consisted of red wine, shallots and had a spicy taste - I liked it.
Anyway, good night, nothing to moan about and service was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lensbury is a 4 star hotel and conference centre located on the banks of the River Thames at Teddington in South West London. Conveniently close to major attractions such as Hampton Court Palace, Kew Gardens and Twickenham Rugby Stadium, The Lensbury offers a good standard of accommodation, extensive leisure facilities and quality dining. The Lensbury is just 20 minutes by train from central London and 25 minutes by car from London Heathrow Airport and close to links for the M3 and M4 motorways.The property has its own car parking for 200 cars, complimentary WiFi throughout and 25 acres of grounds and gardens for you to enjoy.It truely is London's hidden gem on the Thames. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Lensbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lensbury Hotel Teddington
- The Lensbury Teddington, Greater London