I've been staying here for a night a week for almost a year now.
I've also stayed in most of the rooms on offer. In my opinion BPL provides excellent value for money. The rooms are very competitively priced for London, believe me I'v estayed in this area a lot!
More than that actually, the rooms are all a good size and I love the fact that there is a small kitchen, very well equipped, which includes a fridge and microwave. The wi-fi is also a real bonus - it works better thna most four or five star hotels that I have stayed in. Shower rooms are fine with good showers - no shampoo but I prefer my own in any case. Always plenty of clean towels. The beds are all comfortable.
One thing to highlight is that the rooms I have stayed in are all spotlessly clean - and I am pretty fussy!
The road facing rooms can be noisy, but to put this in context, this is in London - every hotel I've stayed in has noise issues.
So, I would recommed Bushey Park Lodge; good value, clean and very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced studios and a 2 bedroom penthouse apartment, overlooking the Royal Bushy Park, with free roaming deer, an abundance of wild life and 1,100 acres of beautiful parkland to explore. Hampton Court Palace is a short stroll across the park and Kingston upon Thames, one of South West London's top retail centres, is within walking distance, with riverside walks along the River Thames, and a medieval market place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bushy Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushy Park Hotel Teddington
- Bushy Park Lodge Teddington, Greater London