Great as a crash pad, but the traffic noise was far too loud most of he time I stayed. The studio apartment I had on the front of the building was a reasonable size and ideal for simply crashing over for one night; but not big enough to self cater and dine for two. The heat (even in Sept with the heaters off) was unbearable and exacerbated because I couldn't open the windows due to the road noise! The accommodation is equi distant between Kingston and Teddington - so a good walk either way to the amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced studios and a 2 bedroom penthouse apartment, overlooking the Royal Bushy Park, with free roaming deer, an abundance of wild life and 1,100 acres of beautiful parkland to explore. Hampton Court Palace is a short stroll across the park and Kingston upon Thames, one of South West London's top retail centres, is within walking distance, with riverside walks along the River Thames, and a medieval market place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bushy Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushy Park Hotel Teddington
- Bushy Park Lodge Teddington, Greater London