Although the traffic was rather noisy, it did quiet down but cannot be helped given the location!
The apartment had everything you needed, and more! Little touches like cereal for in the morning, tea and short bread were lovely..
My boyfriend and I had a bit of a nightmare night out in London for NYE! But were relieved to get back to the apartment to rest, nice and warm, cosy!
Relaxed and chilled out, leisurely getting ready in the morning and with the Christmas films on tv. Staying here gave the New Year a good start!
The owner is very accommodating and I shall certainly consider using Bushy Lodge again when staying in London.
Miss Holliday ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced studios and a 2 bedroom penthouse apartment, overlooking the Royal Bushy Park, with free roaming deer, an abundance of wild life and 1,100 acres of beautiful parkland to explore. Hampton Court Palace is a short stroll across the park and Kingston upon Thames, one of South West London's top retail centres, is within walking distance, with riverside walks along the River Thames, and a medieval market place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Bushy Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushy Park Hotel Teddington
- Bushy Park Lodge Teddington, Greater London