“A very warm welcome was received from the staff at this hotel, very professional. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Easy acce”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge London Teddington
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Teddington
Reviewed 6 March 2014

A very warm welcome was received from the staff at this hotel, very professional. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Easy access to the railway station. Highly recommended, a hassle free stay A++++.

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Dreadful- will never stay here again. Kept awake by people singing in the bar past midnight. Couldn't get hold of reception on the premium rate phone number. Went down to reception- bar in full swing & open till 5AM!! Had to move room. Still noisy!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank PickyTrev
TravelodgeUK, Nicolas from Customer Services at Travelodge London Teddington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for your review PickyTrev. We are really sorry to learn of your disappointment with your stay. We want our customers to have a comfortable and relaxing stay with us, so it is regrettable to learn that you were disturbed by our other guests. We require a night staff member to ensure that a respectable level of noise from our guests is maintained and we also try to reduce noise in our hotels by having insulated walls. We’d like to be able to contact you to find a resolution so please could you visit our website and select the Contact Us button to tell us more and when doing so please indicate you have left a TripAdvisor review.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Terrific staff, very attentive and genuinely friendly. Rooms nice & new, well presented. Handy food service, good value for money. Hotel nicely positioned right near high street & train station for London access.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We were up to London for a recent rugby game, stayed here worked out great, the room was comfortable, clean and quiet . I was very impressed with Chloe who greeted us, discussed our options about checking in early and even gave us excellent advice about the train service to Twickenham. The station is right next door. Martin the manager was also very pleasant, efficient and eager to make sure our stay was pleasant. We didn't have breakfast, left early Sunday morning. Teddington is quite a nice place to look around, we walked back from Twickenham which isn't too far, quicker than queuing for a train. The free parking is a big bonus but getting in and out of the upper deck is pretty tight no more than an inch to spare either side. All in all an excellent experience, well worth a visit

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Stayed for one night to visit a friend who lives locally but didn't have space to put us up. All we needed was a bed for the night and this was ideal. Very clean and comfortable. It even had a kettle and teabags which I wasn't expecting in a "no frills" room. The water in the shower was lovely and hot but pressure could have been a little better. We didn't buy the breakfast or have any food but apparently we could have ordered from a large menu at any time of the day, for room service. Would return again.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

To be honest when I first knew that I needed to use a Travelodge so often I was a little worried.
However, this Travelodge is a breath of fresh air compared to most.
I'm usually around with work from either Sunday or Monday nights, and leave on either Thursday or Friday, I can't say what it's like on a weekend, but the rooms are very nice and quiet through the week.

I've tried the breakfast on quite a few occasions, it's definitely on the expensive side, but also convenient, served between 7 and (I think) 10.

I've never had a problem parking early in the morning on a Monday (around 6am), and the staff advised me this is fine even though I'm not due to check in until 3pm. Likewise always managed to get a space on ground level on a Sunday evening.
Parking spaces are tight, but generally this just means 2 cars occupy 3 spaces, which means ample room to open doors etc.
The beds are awesome for such a cheap hotel, I genuinely sleep better here than I do at home.

A few minus points:
- The left-hand lift has been out of order for at least 2 months now, and the functioning lift is quite slow and small. But this just encourages me to use the stairs a little more!
- Sometimes the housekeeping is a little bit lacking, but out of 25 nights here so far this year I've only been disappointed twice. Once where my room wasn't cleaned (but didn't really need it luckily), and another time spoons weren't cleaned v.well so had a bit of food left on them. That said, spoons were promptly replaced, and as mentioned things are usually spot on!

I haven't eaten in the restaurant in an evening (yet), so will update/add a new review when I have!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Teddington
The Park Hotel
Travelodge Twickenham
Travelodge Twickenham
#5 of 6 in Twickenham
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon...
#3 of 12 in Kingston upon Thames
Richmond Hill Hotel
Richmond Hill Hotel
#3 of 14 in Richmond

Been to Travelodge London Teddington? Share your experiences!