Tottington Manor Hotel
US$170
US$154
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewssouth downsbridal suitewedding venuesunday lunchroast porkwonderful weddingred cabbageextra gravylovely lunchtottington manorbar snacksper headnext morningan overnight staycomfy bedbridesmaidsbrighton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 1 night as a cheap getaway and we couldn't fault anything. The food was fantastic...the best burger and cod and chips we have both ever had. The room was lovely, comfortable and clean. Its a beautiful location if you like the country and the beach is down the road. The manager was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. I would highly recommend Tottington Manor. We will be back, even if its just for some lunch or dinner.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Sara_Luff, Manager at Tottington Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear Leanne
Thanks so much for your comments. I’m really glad you enjoyed your stay and meal with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I booked the private dining for my 40th birthday celebration and had a wonderful & memorable evening & overnight stay. The location of the hotel is truly stunning: so picturesque. The atmosphere of the manor is a little luxury without being snobby. The staff were attentive without being intrusive, the organisation of my party was slick & efficient, nothing was too much trouble, the food was delicious & plentiful, the room where we dined opened onto the gardens and was decorated beautifully, our bedrooms were lovely - all in all a very positive experience and one I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Heather H

Dear Heather
Thank you for adding a review for Tottington Manor. I’m so glad you enjoyed your celebration here and I will pass your kind comments on to my team here.
With very best regards

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We recently had our wedding at Tottington Manor Hotel, and it was the most amazing wedding ever. The Hotel is situated at the foot of the Downs amongst the most beautiful scenery. The rooms are lovely and clean and have all the facilities you could need, and the bridal suite definitely has the wow factor. The food served was delicious, as most of our guests had bar meals when they arrived on the Friday night, and the service was excellent. However, the best thing about having our wedding at Tottington Manor was the amazing staff. They looked after us so well, and nothing was too much trouble for them. Thank you Sarah and Lisa and the rest of the staff who made our wedding day so memorable for all the right reasons. We will definitely visit again. Mr and Mrs Millard from Wales x

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Pam and Paul,
Thank you so much for your lovely words and I have passed your kind comments on to Lisa and the team.
It was such a pleasure to get to know you both so well and to have been able to be part of your very special day.
We certainly look forward to having you visit us again in the future.
Very best wishes

Reviewed 17 June 2013

My parents and I recently stayed at Tottington Manor for the weekend, arriving on the Friday evening and departing on the Sunday morning. This hotel is in the country and has beautiful surrounding areas.
From the moment we arrived (very late) we felt welcome and comfortable. We were shown to our rooms which were impeccable, clean, tidy and beautifully decorated. We had two rooms, each with its own bath, shower, toilet and sink, each bathroom was spacious. The room also had televisions a kettle and the usual tea and coffee but unlike anywhere else two bottles of water were provided as well. Sarah the manager and her team of staff were outstanding and worked very well together. They were willing to help you with anything and provide you with anything you'd forgotten. Whilst there my parents and I attended a 50th wedding anniversary, the room in which it was held was decorated, roses and gold gems were placed on the tables and each place setting was perfect. The staff are approachable and very kind. The food served at this party was presented very excellently and tasted incredible. I have been very lucky and have travelled a lot, and Tottington Manor was one of the best places Ive had the pleasure of staying at.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Sara_Luff, Manager at Tottington Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Dear Georgina

Thank you for your review. Since we are a small hotel, we feel that we can offer a more personal service and I am delighted that we achieved that for you and your family. I will pass on your kind comments to all my staff here.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night this weekend (June 2013), beautiful room looking out on the South Downs. We booked in for dinner and were delighted with food and service, we've been lucky enough to eat in some lovely places but this menu surpassed all expectation. I wonder though how bad food reviews for this place that are years old are allowed to stay on as they have clearly upped the anti!! Top notch breakfast too!! We will be staying again for sure! Mr & Mrs Revell from Surrey

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stacey R

Thank you for taking the time to review Tottington Manor. I am delighted you enjoyed your time with us - and we very much look forward to welcoming you again soon