Lowest prices for your stay
£131
Hotels.com
£175
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews south downs sunday lunch tottington manor from start to finish wedding reception beautiful location food was amazing sandwiches lamb birthday celebration my partner excellent lunch staff were lovely following morning no hesitation in recommending waiting staff a lovely stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2023

I had the pleasure of visiting Tottington Manor earlier this month for a business networking event in one of the function rooms. The hotel is in a wonderful location with great views of the South Downs. The owners are passionate about what they do, the food was excellent and the service impeccable. While I didn't stay at the hotel, I did have the chance to have a tour and the bedrooms I saw were beautifully decorated. I am looking forward to going back for a longer visit and an overnight stay in due course.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2023

As always a first class experience. The staff are attentive and totally on their game. And the food is amazing. We visit the restaurant quite regularly and have never had a bad meal. We were a large party celebrating a very special birthday. I would definitely recommend Tottington Manor for any occasion.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2023

We have have been holding our Business, Staff Training & Board meetings at Tottington for some months & we now wanted to share our feedback to other businesses in the locality.
The Manor Room is ideal for any type of business meeting, being quiet and very private. The room is set up as required, with TV monitors for presentations, tea, coffee & other refreshments on tap. As we start early, the Tottington team prepare freshly baked croissants, biscuits & excellent fresh coffee.
The staff are very attentive & often knock on the door to ask if we need anything.
We enjoy a superb working lunch, taken from the restaurants extensive menu, which is always looked forward to.
I can highly recommend using Tottington Manor for your Business meetings.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2023

Tottington Manor is superb. I have eaten there previously and every single time, i am blown away! Tottington Manor is so elegant, cosy and upmarket but yet not pretentious- they have got the balance just right. Summer time, it is glorious sitting out on the terrace looking out at the downs and at Christmas time, it is superb with how the hotel decorate it all. The manor also lays on 70's/80's nights and the main room where events are held is second to none.
Previous owners, the establishment was not so great but now, its incredible.
We met Helen, Cat and the team back in November 2022 to look for a venue for our wedding. My husband and I have high expectations but as soon as we met Helen and were shown around, we instantly wanted to go ahead with our wedding at Tottington. From the initial meeting through to the day after the wedding, the service we had was outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble for them to help us. We were made to feel that we were the only ones there and thanks to them, i will always have such fond memories of my wedding location and the day itself. The attention to detail they showed on our wedding day was amazing. They did everything. Our rooms were lovely- so modern and clean. The private dinner we had the night before was incredible. They have a Michelin chef there. To me, it feels like a second home and I cannot wait to return. All of our guests who also have high standards were blown away by the venue, the staff and the food. When my in laws come to stay our way, they usually stay in a premier inn for the week (cheaper to do so there), they have now said they will be booking in with Tottington Manor instead- think that says it all! If you are thinking of having a wedding in the Sussex area, or a lunch, dinner, Christmas festivity....highly recommend Tottington Manor. Please see pictures of the venue, how they decorated it, the grounds which are all stunning.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Helen Pomery, Owner at Tottington Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are blown away! What a wonderful review and we cannot wait to see you both again very soon. Helen xx

Reviewed 29 October 2023

We had a lovely relaxing overnight stay at Tottington Manor. Very comfortable bed, stunning views from a quiet and peaceful location. We enjoyed a drink by the fire in the cosy lounge, the food was excellent and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful 😊

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple