“The best ever!!!”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Twickenham
yorkshire
“The best ever!!!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I have stayed at numerous premier inns around the country due to my job, but I can honestly say that this hotel is without doubt the best Premier inn going! I stayed over 4 weeks and found my stay enjoyable, comfortable and the weeks flew by. My colleague who was with me would also be in agreement.
The one thing that distinguishes this premier inn to the others is the staff. They were the nicest, most helpful and friendly team going. They all work together to make sure all of their guests are happy. As a smoker I was always going outside for a cig and would regularly chat to the staff behind the desk when I came back in. Due to this I got to know them quite well which made the stay even better.
I mentioned one night that I thought their glasses were too small as I drink a lot of water. To me this was a flippant comment and not to be taken seriously, but low and behold when I returned to my room the following week, two pint glasses were put into my room. I even had two keys cut at one point because I kept forgetting to bring it outside with me. Little touches like that, made my stay even more enjoyable and the reason why I’m writing this review today. They will literally go out of their way to make you happy. So, Big thanks to Manager Paul, Debbie, Sher, Marta, Sandray, Mary and Janice.
I can’t praise this place enough. All other hotels need to take note; this is how a hotel should be run!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Many thanks for your lovely review Liam, both you and Nicola were great guest's and proud that you chose our Premier Inn for your long term stay.
I can imagine that staying for a long period of time in one hotel can be quite lonely, which is why my team and I love to find out why you are in the area, so at least you have someone to chat to when you get back from work.
If we can make your stay even more enjoyable by simply putting some pint glasses in your room as the other glasses were too small, then we have done our job because running a hotel is all about making our guest's feel brilliant, which we hope we did.
Thank you once again and please come and see us when you are next in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Would highly recommend this hotel. The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. We have a small child and baby and both the hotel staff and waitress at the Beefeater could not do enough to help us.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank You for you review of our hotel, I am pleased that you found the service offered by my team and the restaurant next door of a high quality which is something that "Premier Inn" hotels are proud of.
We hope you come and see us again, when you are next in the area.
Kettering, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stay in Premier Inn on business all the time and this hotel has the best reception staff I have met. Paul and his team are a true asset to the company and even though I have other Premier Inns to choose from, I will stay in this one every time I am in West London. Recommend you book early as they have small number of rooms. But well worth it

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review of our hotel, and that you find my team and I the best reception team that you have come across, this is what we strive to do at our little hotel, which is to provide all our guest's with world class service and a brillant night's sleep.
We remember your visits and welcome you back when you are next in the area.
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This is a very small Premier Inn with everything up to the usual standard. In a very convenient position for Twickenham & Richmond with a bus stop right outside.
The Beefeater just a few steps across the car park is excellent. We had a New Year's Eve meal seated on the upper level which was very enjoyable with great service.
We would definitely stay again if in the area.
Premier Inn are being outdone by Ibis budget hotels who are giving free wi fi throughout, however the free 30min is a start!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Many thanks for your review about our hotel, it is always great to hear my guet's have enjoyed their stay especially over the New Year.
I will also pass your comments over to the Fountain Beefeater management team who will be just as pleased that you enjoyed your New Year's Eve meal and that you would come back and see us again when you are in the area.
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 December 2013

our room was clean and well stock ed , very warm with a good outlook. The brekfast and dinner we had was good value and high standard. We would stay there again. You get a great night sleep. Premier inns are the best places to stay

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel, my team and I are pleased that you found your room was clean and well stocked. We are also pleased that you find "Premier Inn" in general, the best place to stay and that you get a great's night sleep.
We hope to see you again soon.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 December 2013

The friendly welcome after a long journey was brilliant. Staff really helpful and smiley. The early check in we got was great - we were able to get changed for a lunch party without any hassle. Were worried that the hotel was at a busy junction, but honestly during the night there is no traffic - perfect peace.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Many thanks for your review, I am really pleased that we were able to accommodate your early check-in, so that you could use the room to get changed for your lunch party and that you found the rooms really peaceful with hardly any traffic noise.
Hope to see you soon.
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed here for one night, wonderful staff very very helpful. One of the best Premier Inns we have been too. Great location for Hampton Court and Twickenham was a short walk away, for shopping and food.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Many Thanks for your review of our hotel, we are pleased that you found my team to be very friendly and helpful and that we were located ideally for your needs.
Hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Twickenham
Premier Inn London Twickenham Stadium Hotel
Travelodge London Teddington
The Lensbury
The Lensbury
#1 of 3 in Teddington

Been to Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel? Share your experiences!