“Great stay”

Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Twickenham
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed here with my aunt to visit family in Hampton. The staff were friendly and attentive throughout our stay.

I checked in online before arrival so were able to go to our room very quickly on arrival. We didn't book breakfast or dinner but were able to get a table for breakfast on both nights of our stay no problem. The breakfast was a bit expensive I felt but the full English portions were large and it's all you can eat/drink from the breakfast table. My aunt only had eggs and toast though and was still charged for the full cooked breakfast which I felt was a bit of a rip-off.

Rooms were as expected. Comfortable and clean. It was very hot this weekend though and the quilts on the beg were far too high a togg for the heat. Not sure if they have summer quilts.

All in all a great stay with lovely staff. I would stay here again if I am ever in this area and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank You for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. My team and I are pleased that you found your rooms to be comfortable and clean, which is something that Premier Inn are proud of.
We are also glad that you found our "Check-In Online" service to be an easy way of checking in, as this is a new addition to our online service to making your stay as smooth as possible.
We also acknowledge that you found our "Premier" breakfast to me expensive for what you ate, and as you mentioned in your review, it is an "All You can eat", breakfast and the price is very competitive within the area. However I will bring your comment to the attention of our Food and Beverage team at our head office.
Hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Excellent small hotel both very friendly and efficient The staff are exceptionally welcoming and helpful. The location is most convenient for us as we visit family nearby and can leave and park our car conveniently

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth W

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you found my team were friendly and helpful, and that you found the location to be convenient for your requirements.
Please when you are in the area again to come and see us.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Myself, daughter and two grandchildren wanted to visit London but couldn't find an hotel in central London in our price range where we could leave luggage whilst we were site-seeing. This hotel was an easy trip into London and was very quiet clean and comfortable, could leave the car there the whole time and helpful friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ruth R

Thank you for your review, it is always great to hear postive feedback and are pleased that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable with a friendly team to greet you and that our location was good for your requirements.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great little hotel for our family. Quiet, well set up and comfortable beds. Parking on site. Breakfast was good and staff very friendly. Easy access into London Centre. Take the H22 then train into the Centre of town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alasdair D

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I am pleased that you found your stay to be quiet, clean and comfortable with easy access into London. We look forward to seeing you again when you are next in the area.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Small and friendly. Usual standard room, perfectly adequate for my needs. Heating turned up rather high so left window open for an hour. Free parking (always an advantage). Breakfast at next-door Beefeater is "semi-buffet" with hot food cooked to order. Happy to visit again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Alice B
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel, and that we met your requirements for your stay, it is always good to know that we are doing a good job and hope to keep it up for your future visits.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stayed here on a business trip recently, I have stayed in the past so knew what to expect.

A very warm welcome on arrival and the receptionist remembered us from before.

Nice and clean rooms as expected from a Premier Inn.
My room had a new wall mounted flat screen television which was really good.

The attached restaurant is a Beefeater, so very good steaks!

Would definitely stay here again if I'm around the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Many thanks for your review, my team and I are pleased that you found your room and the Beefeater next door to meet your requirements for your stay.
Being a small hotel, our freiendly staff try and remember guest's from before so that when you visit again, you get an even warmer welcome than before and from your review, we have lived up to this.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed here the weekend of the Capital One Cup Final. It was lovely and clean and the staff are exceptional (we were booked in by Paul who was very helpful). The beds are lovely and comfy, as usual with a Premier Inn. My only niggle was the noise from the main road and the bus stop outside, so if I stayed here again I would request a room at the back of the hotel - but bear in mind I am a light sleeper. And last, but most certainly not least, the breakfast in the pub next door, which I believe is called The Fountain, was exceptional. There were no less than 14 different types of teas available, along with obviously coffee, juices, milk etc. There was toast, crumpets, croissants along with cereals, which were in dispensers rather than those horrible little boxes. Then we could choose as many items from the menu for our cooked breakfast which was also lovely. Certainly one of the best breakfasts I have ever had. We would certainly stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Many thanks for your review of our little hotel, we take pride that our guest's enjoy their stay and am most pleased that you did. It is true that our beds are lovely and comfy as they have recently been replaced with the new "Premier Inn" beds that Lenny talks about in the advert.
This has proved very popular with our guest's.
I will pass on your comments regarding your breakfast experience to the management team of the Fountain, whom I'm sure will be equally pleased that you enjoyed your breakfast with them.
We hope to see you again soon and thank you once again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Twickenham
Premier Inn London Twickenham Stadium Hotel
The Alexander Pope
#3 of 6 in Twickenham
Travelodge London Teddington
Premier Inn London Richmond Hotel

Been to Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel? Share your experiences!