“We always try to stay here”

Abigails Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Twickenham
Abigails Guest House
Ranked #1 of 5 Twickenham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Abigail's is a friendly home from home and we love it. We like to stay there as it is so reasonably priced and clean with a good breakfast. The guesthouse is situated in a quiet road just minutes walk away from the centre of Twickenham and a short stroll to the railway station with direct links to London Waterloo every few minutes. Why stay in the centre of London and pay high prices when you can stay here and still be in the centre in less than half an hour. We were lucky to find it in the first place and have stayed probably 10 times now.

2  Thank LMitchell2

Reviewed 5 October 2010

Stayed one night bed and breakfast. Room very clean and is equipped with flat screen tv. Readers should note that there is no tea/coffee etc tray provided and that none of the 4 rooms are ensuite. The four rooms share two toilets and a shower. Breakfast is at a communal large table in the dining room. It is served to you but if you want more toast or tea/coffee it is provided with a smile.I might suggest that there should be some fruit juice provided which there is not.There were no issues for me with any of the above however others may have different expectations so I state them. The key point is that this is at the time of the review £35 per night and those comments will reflect this.This is competitive for the London area. If you want en suite etc etc - pay more elsewhere. The review scores reflect the price paid. I had no issues with the room however it was next to one of the toilets and as such the flushing could be heard and I have had to downgrade the sleep quality for that room - the other three rooms - particularly the two downstairs will be less affected or not affected at all. I must point out that the owner Mrs Kathleen Berry is very pleasant and friendly and it is more of a " home from home " experience which I found very satisfying. I would stay again and would recommend it to those who are satisfied with the facilities I describe. Street Parking in the Twickenham area during the day is cost prohibitive - overnight may be less of an issue on the streets but you would be advised to check if important as alot ifs permit holders too. There is no car park at the Guest house.I would estimate that the rugby ground ( which may be why you are reading this ) is about 15/20 mins walk - it is a good 5 minutes to the railway station.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
7  Thank HuddersfieldTourist
Also consider these accommodations in or near Twickenham
Travelodge Twickenham
The Petersham Hotel
The Petersham Hotel
#4 of 14 in Richmond
Premier Inn London Richmond Hotel

Been to Abigails Guest House? Share your experiences!