“Avoid the crowds at Kitchen Kettle and come here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Intercourse Canning Company - CLOSED

Intercourse Canning Company
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Featuring over 300 varieties of pickled vegetables, salsas & sauces, fruit, jams & jellies, gourmet coffee, baking & dip mixes, snack foods, gift baskets and more! See what's cooking in our canning kitchen during our live demonstrations! Wednesday thru Saturday from 11am - 3pm (April - December).
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Fullerton, California
292 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 321 helpful votes
“Avoid the crowds at Kitchen Kettle and come here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Came to go to Kitchen Kettle to pick up a last minute item before heading home and the line at Kitchen Kettle was out the door. So I went across the street and tried Intercourse Canning. There were no lines and almost the same items...and the prices were cheaper on some items. Glad I stopped by! I will come here next time instead of Kitchen Kettle for my jams.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank RockNCreekGirl

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Good Choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We shop here every time we go to Intercourse, PA. I love their bacon salad dressing. I add it to my home made bread dough. Their 'wing flappin' and sweet mustards are wonderful. There are a number of salsas that I always purchase. If you ask for a punch card, you get a free jar of whatever with every 10 jars you buy.

Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Fun Place, Tasting Galore and Good Products”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stopped by on a recent visit to the Amish country and my folks who were visiting from Japan had a great time tasting all the various jams, jellies, pickles, fruit butters and other products. We walked out with a case full of the various canned goods and I found it very reasonable. A great place to stop, taste, experience and buy traditional canned goods.

Long Branch, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“New Location, Smaller and Less Interactive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Had been here approximately 5 years ago at old location, which was a much larger and more interactive. The new facility is much smaller and less intriguing. There was only 1 woman doing canning/food prep in the tiny kitchen area. Various samples of their products were available as before. Not a place to put on my return itinerary in the future.

1 Thank Dennis S
139 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 246 helpful votes
“Still one of my favorite places to shop in this area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

but I really liked their old location better, it had more character. This one is more spacious and they have an area to view product preparation. Its still a great place. I love the free samples!

Visited August 2013